R42 J madness to kick off 2010

Ftrainfan

Gorgor some of your posts are stupid, and they are also ignorant. Your reply to my post proves it. Your ignorance won't get you anywhere in life. By calling people fat like in the former R68A (Q) thread, by calling me stupid, by calling black people criminals, and by calling T/O's stupid, and poor just proves my point even more. Just because T/O's aren't paid as much as a white collar worker doesn't mean their job is poor, and even if they didn't get a college education it doesn't make them stupid. I know people that don't want to go to college, because they don't want to.

Anyway if you looked at my post on top I know a teacher that has an uncle that worked as a T/O before he retired. He used to operate the 42nd Street (S). So if you make fun of T/O's you are making fun of one of my friends, and my teachers family members, and not just that he still has family members that work for the (MTA), and they are not stupid.

PS I do have African American, and dark skinned Caribbean friends, and none of them are criminals, or gangsters.

- I wasn't the one who called (Q) train riders fat, that was someone else

- I never said black people are criminals, I said that I don't feel safe on the (C) train and you came up with that conclusion yourself

- I never said T/O's are stupid, I said people who are dreaming of becoming one are just to foam about it

Get your facts straight before accusing me of saying stuff I didn't.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
- I wasn't the one who called (Q) train riders fat, that was someone else

- I never said black people are criminals, I said that I don't feel safe on the (C) train and you came up with that conclusion yourself

- I never said T/O's are stupid, I said people who are dreaming of becoming one are just to foam about it

Get your facts straight before accusing me of saying stuff I didn't.

Why don't you take your own advice? Racist.

Did I accuse anyone of saying something they didn't say?

Please, just give up already. Your posts have no merit to them anymore. You don't feel safe on the (C) train? Why? You a white supremacist who thinks blacks are below you and are out to get you? If you don't feel safe on the (C) then something's really wrong with you. I always feel safe on the (C) train. Ifeel safe taking out my iPod touch to change my songlist. I feel safe taking out my camera to record movement of the train in between stations. The NYC Subway is a relatively safe system, only your lack of common sense will make it the total opposite.

Please, just give up already. Your posts have no merit to them anymore. You don't feel safe on the (C) train? Why? You a white supremacist who thinks blacks are below you and are out to get you? If you don't feel safe on the (C) then something's really wrong with you. I always feel safe on the (C) train. Ifeel safe taking out my iPod touch to change my songlist. I feel safe taking out my camera to record movement of the train in between stations. The NYC Subway is a relatively safe system, only your lack of common sense will make it the total opposite.

So when I say (C) train you immediately think black people? Gtfo racist.

Ive seen people using laptops in plain sight on the (C) before.

on the (A) heading down towards the rockaways there was a guy with a Canon EOS 5D and a 50mm f1.2L lens, easily a combined value of $4,000. Then again this was daylight hours.

While yea the (C) runs through poor parts, it does run through very wealthy areas too like the upper west side

The only time I find the (A)(S) in the Rockaways & the (C) to be "bad" is when those school kids get out. Numerous times I was at Broadway Junction I saw kids being detained for fighting on the (C). However every other time the (C) is a pretty good ride. But you know in the NYC Subway fights occur anywhere & anytime. So mmkay.

So when I say (C) train you immediately think black people? Gtfo racist.

So why don't you feel safe pulling yout your highly expensive smart phone on the (C) train? Is it an iPhone? BlackBerry? bid deal. i have something equivalent to an iPhone and I have NO problems taking it out when needed. You just ahve too much fog in your brain to see straight.

I'm black and I think you're right. I've used the (C) in Brooklyn and some of the riders are rowdy. It passes through several seedy areas, including Brownsville and East New York.

The only time the (C) can get rowdy is during school days during school hours (between 2 and 5 p.m.), but other than that I've never had a problem with (C) riders black or white and have never felt unsafe on the (C) train...and this is coming from a person who uses and lives along the (C) line.

I've seen some stuff happen on the (C) which is why I'm cautious. Now because I'm cautious of a train that black people AS WELL AS ALMOST ALL OTHER RACES ride on, I hate black people, think they're criminals, and am a white supremacist???

And I only ride the (C) train in Manhattan south of 96th street so it's always mainly mixed, and if anything, more other races than black people in the car.

Oh please you're getting worked up over nothing. Cautious my foot. The (C) is fine. You just lack common sense to know that if you pull out your smart phone at the wrong moment or in a precarious situation, then your shit will get stolen, but if you're in a relatively empty car then what's to worry about? Not all (C) riders are bad, despite Forest Glen's claim that the (C) runs through East new York and Brownsville, that by default makes the (C) bad.

If that's the case then you shouldn't pull out your expensive smart phone you paid out the ass for on the (3) train either, since that line's southern terminus is...voila! the SAME vicinity as the (C) train, Brownsville and East New York.

Oh please you're getting worked up over nothing. Cautious my foot. The (C) is fine. You just lack common sense to know that if you pull out your smart phone at the wrong moment or in a precarious situation, then your shit will get stolen, but if you're in a relatively empty car then what's to worry about? Not all (C) riders are bad, despite Forest Glen's claim that the (C) runs through East new York and Brownsville, that by default makes the (C) bad.

If that's the case then you shouldn't pull out your expensive smart phone you paid out the ass for on the (3) train either, since that line's southern terminus is...voila! the SAME vicinity as the (C) train, Brownsville and East New York.

If anything I thought you guys assumed cause they run through Harlem. I don't know Brooklyn so I'm not sure how those neighborhoods are.

And being in a relatively empty car is better? If there's barely anyone on there than someone might think it's an even better opportunity to steal something because less people can see.

The only time the (C) can get rowdy is during school days during school hours (between 2 and 5 p.m.), but other than that I've never had a problem with (C) riders black or white and have never felt unsafe on the (C) train...and this is coming from a person who uses and lives along the (C) line.

Totally agree :tup:, although I don't live on the (C) I take it to and from school basically from the first to the last stop on Fulton. You see school kids, being obnoxious, fighting and of course loitering. I'm not the meanest looking black 15 year old, but I'm very streetwise. Even the MTA advises you... "Ladies and Gentleman, please do not display cellphones or any electronic devices."

Totally agree :tup:, although I don't live on the (C) I take it to and from school basically from the first to the last stop on Fulton. You see school kids, being obnoxious, fighting and of course loitering. I'm not the meanest looking black 15 year old, but I'm very streetwise. Even the MTA advises you... "Ladies and Gentleman, please do not display cellphones or any electronic devices."

But there is a difference between using your phone/electronics in a discreet manner vs. flashing it out in the open....

Derail_1.jpg

C'mon kids lets get back on topic....the NTT's suck,Viva la SMEE's.

*oh yeah I went there :)

Do you think that cellphones such and payphones are still great? Payphones are 30+ years old and cellphones began to get popular this decade and provide tons more technology. So using your logic you probably hate cellphones because they're modern and replaced what was previously used.

Do you think that cellphones such and payphones are still great? Payphones are 30+ years old and cellphones began to get popular this decade and provide tons more technology. So using your logic you probably hate cellphones because they're modern and replaced what was previously used.

Like you would know how great cellphones are since you refuse to pull it out on certain lines.

Archived