If you work for NYCTA or MaBSTOA please join my Google Group.

Transitworkertruth

Since you are a relatively new member to NYCTF just like me I will ignore your silly comment. I already admitted the first 12-9 photo posting was a mistake and apologized to Harry and the board accordingly in 12-9 Photos posting #2. Most NORMAL people accepted my apology. If you choose not to it makes no difference to me because it was not sent to a rookie member. It was sent to the veteran posters on this board.

Since you are a relatively new member to NYCTF just like me I will ignore your silly comment. I already admitted the first 12-9 photo posting was a mistake and apologized to Harry and the board accordingly in 12-9 Photos posting #2. Most NORMAL people accepted my apology. If you choose not to it makes no difference to me because it was not sent to a rookie member.

Calling people that didn't know about the apology or didn't accept it abnormal?

It was sent to the veteran posters on this board.

Elitism... from a new member.

I think Transitworkertruth is referring to the apology he extended to members, IRT Bronx Express and not the 12-9 photos that he owns. It, admittedly, was a bad decision, but he accepted why the thread was removed and extended an apology.

Now he's just reiterating the offer to become a member of his Google Transit Group that he extended in his introduction post. Apparently, the group is for T.A. and MaBSTOA employees only.

I think the thing to keep in mind is that NYC Transit Forums isn't affiliated with the M.T.A. and attracts not only transit employees but transit fans between the ages of 13 and 100. It's nice that Harry, Zach, and East New York do offer a Transit Careers Forum.

Didn't you originally say, in the deleted thread, that you wanted to exchange 12-9 photos with transit employees here? You didn't mention that you sent the photos to "veteran posters" until now.

But he's a TWU shop steward. I don't think anyone in MTA Bus is a member of TWU.

There are 5 TWU 100 MTA Bus Co. depots. None of the NYCTA Queens or SI depots are TWU.

I asked him about Bus Co. because 5 of the 8 depots are all local 100. If his group is truely for ALL Local 100 members, then MTAB should be included.

There are 5 TWU 100 MTA Bus Co. depots. None of the NYCTA Queens or SI depots are TWU.

I asked him about Bus Co. because 5 of the 8 depots are all local 100. If his group is truely for ALL Local 100 members, then MTAB should be included.

Maybe it's just for NYCT Bus and Subway TWU members, other then that I have no idea.

speaking of encouraging & allowing...

Why is the advertising of his site allowed here....

and what's all this talk about 12-9 pics; did this dude really post pictures of that nature on here ?????

It's ok for people to promote their transit sites here for the most part, and yes to the 12-9 question, but that has already been taken care of.

Archived