Flxible, Flxible, Flxibles!!

R42 M Train

Nice br0 them Metro-Ds are good looking lol! In the next 2 weeks i hope they still in service cuz i need a ride!

And i see u meet up with de peeps :) Nice work see you soon :P!

Im not a fan of these buses... nor do I know about them... but these are :tup::tup::tup: shots! very crisp and clean.

Well maybe you should learn something else then the Subways Bro :)

Thanks guys.

@4P3607 These buses are currently being retired and replaced by NABI's. I took my first and last ride on them today. best bus I ever rode. Great sound effects, comfy seats, leaning and oh boy did she LEAN!!:tup:

@Mark1447 and everyone who sees this, You gotta get your rides on these buses. The next 2 weeks might be there last 2 weeks. The lines with them pictured are the lines your best bet is to catch them!

Thanks guys.

@4P3607 These buses are currently being retired and replaced by NABI's. I took my first and last ride on them today. best bus I ever rode. Great sound effects, comfy seats, leaning and oh boy did she LEAN!!:tup:

@Mark1447 and everyone who sees this, You gotta get your rides on these buses. The next 2 weeks might be there last 2 weeks. The lines with them pictured are the lines your best bet is to catch them!

I know some are out of Newark ill be checking on that of course!

BTW bro there are diff types of NABIs, NJT uses NABI 416 and Bee-line uses NABI 40LFW just to let u know :P For example

Archived