R68s going to the G?

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Adultly Fashion Tan Loco you started this im goin to END IT.................

Nah, you mentioned the R42 (C) you were on a few weeks ago, which is subject to criticism on the forums. Then you just had to mention shit about my mother, which is quite childish. If you hadn't brought up my mother, we wouldn't even be in this mess.

Yes the (G) will get the R68's but keep some R46's. The (C) will get a few R46's to replace the R32's and R42's that are on the line and the rest on the C will be R160. So the (B) will lose all the R68 cars and keep the R68A cars. But another question is what about the R68's on the (Q) and the others on the (N) that got replaced where did they go???

Where did you get the R160 on the (C)? Is it due to that one thread on here?

You know that R160 on the (C)? Was a rerouted (F) actually.

I bet the same applies for that R42 on the (C) King is telling about. Must be a rerouted train via the (C)-line, else a lie.

To be honest, the R42 only runs on the (J)/(Z). That's nowhere near the (C).

You know that R160 on the (C)? Was a rerouted (F) actually.

I bet the same applies for that R42 on the (C) King is telling about. Must be a rerouted train via the (C)-line, else a lie.

He's lying about seeing an R42 on the (C) line.

To be honest, the R42 only runs on the (J)/(Z). That's nowhere near the (C).

Ever thought about an R-42 going via Broadway Lafayette then via the 8th Av? But I still don't believe an R-42 was on the (C) if anything Pitkin has enough equipment for supplement service.I mean comeon they have 64 inactive R-44's and spare sets of 46's.Its not like the crew isn't qualified.

Ever thought about an R-42 going via Broadway Lafayette then via the 8th Av? But I still don't believe an R-42 was on the (C) if anything Pitkin has enough equipment for supplement service.I mean comeon they have 64 inactive R-44's and spare sets of 46's.Its not like the crew isn't qualified.

An 8 car R42 cannot run on those lines in service as the conductor boards do not line up and will only line up if it stops all the way at the 10 which would leave a large empty space at the end of the platform. This would cause people to run and get injured which is why the Slants Mods and 42s stopped running on the (C) a long time ago.

Archived