Pic for the day including the Ulmer Park Nova Bus with orange signs at Zerega Ave.

tkx2510

I see the KB artict look like a bee line. I think they trying to copy the LI Bus NG CNG bus along with the other NG buses. i wouldnt be surprise if they remake the NOVA and the Orion Buses looking like a low floor buses lol.

6893! :eek: this new paint scheme is popping up everywhere. Seems like the only place that doesn't have it is LGA.

Not really, Staten Island doesn't have it either.

Nice stuff!

Damn it ive been tryin to catch the repainted New Flyer on the Bx9, only caught the decal on the Bx1/2 and 41. Caught it on the Bx9 yesterday in riverdale but didnt get a shot

Excellent work bro!

Damn it ive been tryin to catch the repainted New Flyer on the Bx9, only caught the decal on the Bx1/2 and 41. Caught it on the Bx9 yesterday in riverdale but didnt get a shot

Excellent work bro!

well to be honest with when some took the repainted kb artic bus. i thought it was photo shop. And when i was it on the Bx55 i couldn't believe my eye. But i didnt have time to took a picture of it.But is a good thing cought the Bx9 repainted artic and the repainted Q44 NG bus.

Archived