Did you fail the boss exam

RTS4Life

i made it!!!!

Congrates to you TIM66, so what depot are you going to. And to RTS thanks bro, tomorrow I report to ENY bus depot at 9am for training so I'm getting ready to gear up. I'm not going to let my trainer know that I came from CT Transit. I'm going to keep my mouth shut at all times and just listen keep my ears clear..

Congrats tim & wish u good luck transit bx, i have one random questions how come mta doesnt send out results of the boss exam for those on 8006. Is it a OA thing?? & for those on 8006 is it even necessary to pass the boss because i took it 2 yrs ago & didnt get nothing.:tup:

Congrats tim & wish u good luck transit bx, i have one random questions how come mta doesnt send out results of the boss exam for those on 8006. Is it a OA thing?? & for those on 8006 is it even necessary to pass the boss because i took it 2 yrs ago & didnt get nothing.:tup:

@ BKlynBound thanks bro, about the Boss I think its a OA thing. I heard ppl getting call without even receiving a pass or fail results. But I can be wrong, you should call 180 livingston and find out about that info.:tup:

Congrates to you TIM66, so what depot are you going to. And to RTS thanks bro, tomorrow I report to ENY bus depot at 9am for training so I'm getting ready to gear up. I'm not going to let my trainer know that I came from CT Transit. I'm going to keep my mouth shut at all times and just listen keep my ears clear..

So how was day 1 BX?. Just make sure you keep us all posted with all your progress through out all the days. And wish you good luck on qualifying on Day 7 instead of 8, 9 or 10. No offense to anyone that qualified on those days either.

transit bx,

good luck.

Don't tell them you know how to drive that bus. take your time.

please listen to rts.Iam a very humble man who takes pride in being the best in whatever i do in life,Thats how i was raised.I went into training very confident and was belittled,not liked,called cocky and almost jobless.There was guys who curbed the bus on day 9 and was put through,guys who couldnt even open doors or get the bus in drive and made it through.I was pushed to day 10 because i was confident.Iam very happy to have made it but iam also a little disappointed on how i was treated.ON day 9 on our break all the other drivers shook my hand because they felt like i was the only 1 who drove the bus good enough to get through.(WITHOUT ANY MISTAKES!PERFECT).What a reality check i was pushed to day 10.It was very stressful because i didnt have a job to fall back on,lost my mother,and just had a son.Thank god i made it.Transit bx go into training like you dont know anything,Act clueless.I WAS PUSHED TO THE EDGE.Good luck and god bless you.Once again i must thank every 1 for being concerned!especially RTS MUCH LOVE TO YOU BRO!THAT DUDE TOOK THE TIME TO CALL ME ON THE PHONE!HE TOOK IT FURTHER THEN BEING ON THIS FORUM.:tup:I WAS SO DOWN AND HE LIFTED MY SPIRITS:cool:

please listen to rts.Iam a very humble man who takes pride in being the best in whatever i do in life,Thats how i was raised.I went into training very confident and was belittled,not liked,called cocky and almost jobless.There was guys who curbed the bus on day 9 and was put through,guys who couldnt even open doors or get the bus in drive and made it through.I was pushed to day 10 because i was confident.Iam very happy to have made it but iam also a little disappointed on how i was treated.ON day 9 on our break all the other drivers shook my hand because they felt like i was the only 1 who drove the bus good enough to get through.(WITHOUT ANY MISTAKES!PERFECT).What a reality check i was pushed to day 10.It was very stressful because i didnt have a job to fall back on,lost my mother,and just had a son.Thank god i made it.Transit bx go into training like you dont know anything,Act clueless.I WAS PUSHED TO THE EDGE.Good luck and god bless you.Once again i must thank every 1 for being concerned!especially RTS MUCH LOVE TO YOU BRO!THAT DUDE TOOK THE TIME TO CALL ME ON THE PHONE!HE TOOK IT FURTHER THEN BEING ON THIS FORUM.:tup:I WAS SO DOWN AND HE LIFTED MY SPIRITS:cool:

Day 1 was great, we drove from brooklyn all the way to the bronx . I went in today like if I did not know how to drive. I used my skills form CTTransit with the listening and keeping my mouth shut. Out of the four of us the trainer aint really have to talk to me at all like that. But I did not let that get to my head. At the end of the day he pull me to the side and told me that he cam tell I have driving experience and that keep up the work and keep that same attitude. I still did not tell him I do have experience, I just said thanks. Tomorrow we going to drive back to the bronx and hit the simulator. Oh yea and for some odd reason he made me do a tight left and right turn, I found that odd because he did not let the other three do the turns I did. But anyways after the simulator, we going around 138st and the bronx so we can do some real tight turns. Hey TIM66 once again conrates bro and good luck, also what depot are you going too. And RTS I took your advise I did not tell my trainer that I know how to drive, I drove and did what I do without the cockyness and I'm going to keep it like that. Willbx thanks bro so far so good, today was a good day. I can't wait till tomorrow and get it on lol :tup:

Hi to all congrats time66 and trans bx I to am on the 2901 and i passed not can anyone answer this what is the chance of being called after people failed the boss and just say no to mta bus cause they want mabstoa am I in a Win win situation and Willbx and RTS I read your replys and Im a fan of you both even when you guys put Donald in his place oo yeah im knew of her and just lost my post virginity (lol)

Hi to all congrats time66 and trans bx I to am on the 2901 and i passed not can anyone answer this what is the chance of being called after people failed the boss and just say no to mta bus cause they want mabstoa am I in a Win win situation and Willbx and RTS I read your replys and Im a fan of you both even when you guys put Donald in his place oo yeah im knew of her and just lost my post virginity (lol)

And welcome to the forum. As you can see you'll find some extremely good information on here and some not too great info as well. I sometimes wish I knew about this site much earlier than I did. Anyway all the best luck getting into the (MTA), it's a good job to have even if the bosses can be very disagreeable most times.

• 1 month later...

I'm happy for you Tim!!!! I will take your advice to heart!! I've only driven the school bus to get my license and then access a ride! I have a friend who works out of ENY brooklyn depot and he said the same thing! ACT LIKE YOU KNOW NOTHING, DON'T SAY THAT I HAVE A LICENSE UNLESS ASKED, STAY QUIET!

Archived