What's your favorite and least favorite TV shows of All Time.

King Of RedBirds

CSI: NY, Law & Order CI and Law & Order SVU

The original CSI started getting lame after they killed off most of the original characters. I only liked CSI: Miami for the sunglasses and the actresses.

From what it seems, it looks like the TV sector is really cranking out those forensics-related and police procedural shows. While I like the plots, I feel like the more and more that shows fall into one category, the more quickly people will lose interest. Honestly, CSI and L/O are the only two household names at teh moment.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Likes.

Age 0-7 Blues Clues, Dexters Labratory, Ed Edd and Eddy, Jonny Bravo, What ever happened to robot jones, powerpuff girls, Cow and Chicken, That Skate Board show on Nick Idk the name lmao, Rugrats, The Soprano's, Sex And The City, George Lopez Show, My Wife And Kids, Dragonball Z, Naruto, One Piece, Gundum Wing,Pokemon.

Dislikes: I hate Everything on BET,TNT,MY9,ABC7,Univision,Ad Channels,NBC,Disney,Cartoon Network,MTV2,Boomerang. I Hate SPONGEBOB and NY1.

lmaoo You watched The Sopranos and Sex in the City when you were 7 years old??

Spongebob used to be a really funny show. Funny in that older kids (such as teenagers) could watch it and the jokes would appeal to them as well. Fairly Oddparents was like that too. But sometime soon after the Spongebob movie, the writers changed and the show began to suck. The old episodes are still great.

Shows I watch: I don't really watch much primetime at all. Mostly Comedy Central/Adult Swim, including Whose Line is it Anyway?, Drew Carey's Improv-a-Ganza, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, South Park, Jersey Shore (mad funny if you don't take it seriously. I don't know how people can), The Boondocks, Tosh.0, The Daily Show/Colbert Report, Metalocalypse (adult swim; I watch Robot Chicken/Aqua Teen Hunger Force if there's nothing else on), Family Guy, That '70s Show, (started watching) How I Met Your Mother

I don't really dislike any show. Much like any other sane 17 year old boy I don't like what Disney Channel has become, but I used to watch shows on it like The Weekenders, Kim Possible and The Suite Life when I was 9-11 years old. As a kid I loved Nick, but wasn't as much of a Cartoon Network fan (except for Toonami). I watched Spongebob, Fairly Oddparents, Jimmy Neutron, Catdog, Hey Arnold, Drake & Josh, Avatar, etc. all the time. Don't get me started on Dragon Ball Z! A few years later I started watching the Japanese version of Naruto, which is the only anime I legit followed for a while.

• 2 weeks later...

Have you ever noticed that the females on the weekday The Early Show on CBS TV, kind of, sort of, look like sisters?

I'm speaking about Ms. Erica Hill, Ms. Rebecca Jarvis, and Ms. Marisol Castro.

Maybe it's their hairstyle or the way they dress similiarly when they're in The Early Show studio on television or even their facial appearence.........

lmaoo You watched The Sopranos and Sex in the City when you were 7 years old??

Spongebob used to be a really funny show. Funny in that older kids (such as teenagers) could watch it and the jokes would appeal to them as well. Fairly Oddparents was like that too. But sometime soon after the Spongebob movie, the writers changed and the show began to suck. The old episodes are still great.

Considering that he was 7 in 2004, it's likely that he saw edited versions on network television (ick... :tdown: )

I have to agree with SB being lame after the film's release. After I saw the first 60 episodes, I rarely saw new episodes from that point on. Spongebob doesn't sound the same, Patrick is more dimwitted, Squidward is more grumpy, etc etc etc. I never liked the fact that Nickelodeon aired one new episode instead of showing two. I don't know if the format is like that now since I rarely watch network television.

Man it guess this belongs here as well. TV themes that were hits on the music charts.

1)"Fresh Prince of Bel Air" theme (starring then unknown Will Smith)

2)"Hill Street Blues' Mike Post and Larry Carlton

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5a5u-X9XTCw

3)"Believe or Not" Theme to Greatest American Hero Mike Post

featuring Joey Scarbury

4)Theme to "Law and Order" (oringal version) Mike Post

5)"How do you talk to an angel' The Heights

6)"SWAT" Rhythm Heritage featuring Ray Parker, Jr.(Singer of oringal 'Ghostbusters' theme)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oThp3B11kQ0

Favorites...

Any of the sunday night toons on FOX..

Fresh Prince

Martin

Steve Harvey show

My wife and kids

Everybody hates Chris

NICS

NICS LA

Law and Order

House

The Weather Channel

ESPN News

MTV: True Life... I really hope they do one on a aspie one day, as the ish we go though is not that well known to the NT world... aspies get unfairly judged and bashed on the regular.

Anyways...

Cable news channels (Only get exposed to it when I go to the barber, as I don't have cable)

The music choice channels, the 70s, 80s and Jazz channels are :cool:

I used to be on my Barry White swag listening to those channels lol.

Dislikes...

Don't really have any.

Archived