What's your favorite and least favorite TV shows of All Time.

King Of RedBirds

Well as the title says what is it. I will start off.

Likes.

Age 0-7 Blues Clues, Dexters Labratory, Ed Edd and Eddy, Jonny Bravo, What ever happened to robot jones, powerpuff girls, Cow and Chicken, That Skate Board show on Nick Idk the name lmao, Rugrats, The Soprano's, Sex And The City, George Lopez Show, My Wife And Kids, Dragonball Z, Naruto, One Piece, Gundum Wing,Pokemon.

Age 9-10 Same as above except Blues Clues, Dexters Lab, Jonny Bravo, Robot Jones. WWE,TNA,iCarly,Zoey 101.

Age 11-12 WWE,TNA, Same as above.

Age 13 Not That much WWE/TNA, George Lopez Show/Lopez Tonight,iCarly,Victorious,Big Time Rush,Entertainment Tonight, Dexter, True Blood,My Wife And Kids, Everybody Hates Chris, Law And Order, NCIS, Lets Make a Deal,Price Is Right, Who wants to be a Millionaire,Family Guy, Dragon Ball Z, Naruto, One Piece,Pokemon.

Dislikes: I hate Everything on BET,TNT,MY9,ABC7,Univision,Ad Channels,NBC,Disney,Cartoon Network,MTV2,Boomerang. I Hate SPONGEBOB and NY1.

Do you speak Spanish or something?? I don't care for Univision either, but I do like Telemundo. I also don't care for BET at all (too much rah rah rah for me) and the only thing I usually on TNT is Law and Order re-runs. :cool:

Here are some of my favourite shows:

American Greed, The Suze Orman show, 'Til Debt Do Us Part, The Sopranos, Forensic Files, Family Guy, European Journal, just about any show on the Cooking Channel, Passport to Europe, Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations, Jaques Pépin, David Rocco's Dolce Vita, Top Chef, Top Chef Masters, most dramas or murder mysteries, Masterminds, You Are What You Eat, Il Commissario Montalbano. :cool:

Dislikes: BET, MY9, ABC7 most of the stuff on any MTV channel for starters :tdown:

I watch NBC evening sitcoms, like 30 Rock, The Office, Law and Order: SVU (even reruns on USA Network), and the late night programs Jay Leno and Jimmy Fallon, and Conan on TBS. If I'm really bored I'll watch Disney Channel shows like Phineas and Ferb and Wizards of Waverly Place, and Suite Life reruns that also cone on Disney XD. In addition there's this game show that airs on Discovery Channel called Cash Cab...I've been watching it since 2007 although it's been on since 2005, and it's pretty cool. Otherwise I watch movies on HBO and Netflix, and watch whatever I have on my DVR to clear up space.

I watch NBC evening sitcoms, like 30 Rock, The Office, Law and Order: SVU (even reruns on USA Network), and the late night programs Jay Leno and Jimmy Fallon, and Conan on TBS. If I'm really bored I'll watch Disney Channel shows like Phineas and Ferb and Wizards of Waverly Place, and Suite Life reruns that also cone on Disney XD. In addition there's this game show that airs on Discovery Channel called Cash Cab...I've been watching it since 2007 although it's been on since 2005, and it's pretty cool. Otherwise I watch movies on HBO and Netflix, and watch whatever I have on my DVR to clear up space.

LOL@Disney Channel... If my remote goes dead for a second and I'm stuck on that channel I start freaking out. :eek:

LOL@Disney Channel... If my remote goes dead for a second and I'm stuck on that channel I start freaking out. :eek:

LOL...it really depends on the TV show though. If it's something like Hannah Montana I'd go nuts but thank goodness that show ended in January.

I miss the older TV shows from Disney...I remember watching Recess on Saturday mornings as well as Doug. Other shows I remember that aren't that old are Phil of the Future, American Dragon and Kim Possible. Man, time sure does fly B)

Do you speak Spanish or something?? I don't care for Univision either, but I do like Telemundo. I also don't care for BET at all (too much rah rah rah for me) and the only thing I usually on TNT is Law and Order re-runs. :cool:

Here are some of my favourite shows:

American Greed, The Suze Orman show, 'Til Debt Do Us Part, The Sopranos, Forensic Files, Family Guy, European Journal, just about any show on the Cooking Channel, Passport to Europe, Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations, Jaques Pépin, David Rocco's Dolce Vita, Top Chef, Top Chef Masters, most dramas or murder mysteries, Masterminds, You Are What You Eat, Il Commissario Montalbano. :cool:

Dislikes: BET, MY9, ABC7 most of the stuff on any MTV channel for starters

:tdown:

I'm Puerto Rican And Dominican But I Hate It.

I'm Puerto Rican And Dominican But I Hate It.

Ah, well that explains it! Univision doesn't show a lot of stuff with Caribbean Latinos like Telemundo does. It's mainly Mexicans. You would think no other Latinos existed. B) I prefer Telemundo overall just because it's a bit more diverse in terms of what it shows. :cool:

Favorites:

Americas Most Wanted

Wipeout

Hells Kitchen

Scooby-Doo

All ORIGINAL Pokemon and Yu-Gi-oh

Original cartoon network

Cyberchase

ABC 7 News

CSI:NY/Miami

Law & Order

Man vs Wild

Rookie Blue

Amazing Race

Top Chef

Family Guy(still funny as always)

Bones

House

Lost

Everybody Hates Chris

House of Pain and much much more.

LeastFavorite:

I don't really know.lol

My favorite shows are:

Modern Family

Cougar Town

The Good Wife

Glee

The Amazing Race

Celebrity Apprentice

Kitchen Nightmares

Hell's Kitchen

The Real Housewives of Atlanta, New York, NJ

Basketball Wives

Dancing With The Stars

American Idol

Castle

NCIS

Royal Pains

The Voice

Fashion Police

Dateline

Love and Hip Hop

Law and Order: SVU

48 Hours Mysteries

Favorite

-1,000 ways to die

-The Office

-Daria

-Weeds

-The Venture Bros

-The Boondocks

-Treme

-Boardwalk Empire

Least Favorite

-TMZ

-Wednesday's Inside City Hall (The two people that do their commentary get on my nerves)

-Anything on Lifetime, or OWN

-Dr Phil

Don't watch TV that often, but when I do I'm usually browsing for these shows;

"My Wife and Kids"

"1000 Ways to Die"

Classic Nickelodeon cartoons from the 90s ("CatDog", "Hey Arnold", "The Angry Beavers", etc.)

I have a few more but those make the top picks.

Don't ever come to me talking about "WWE", "Avatar", "Yu-Gi-Oh!", "Dragon Ball Z", and "Pokemon". I hate those shows with a passion. Never liked them as a kid either.

• 1 month later...

My all time favorites are:

As a Kid: Scooby-Doo (All Series), Tom & Jerry, Dexter Labortory, Teen Titans, KND, Krypto the superdog, Batman the one they showed on (WPIX @ the 10:00 range), Ed, Ed'dn & Eddy, Spongebob Squarepants, Star Wars

As a Teenager: Degrassi, Good Times, He-Man, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Sanford & Son, Law & Order (The SVU & Criminal Intent Versions), 48 Hours, 20/20, Supernanny, Justice League, Star Trek, Legend of the Seeker, The Simpsons Hells Kitchen

All time TV Show (In both age groups): WWE

Now for my least favorites: TMZ, The Wendy Williams show, Family Guy, Thundercats

My all time favorites are:

As a Kid: Scooby-Doo (All Series), Tom & Jerry, Dexter Labortory, Teen Titans, KND, Krypto the superdog, Batman the one they showed on (WPIX @ the 10:00 range), Ed, Ed'dn & Eddy, Spongebob Squarepants, Star Wars

As a Teenager: Degrassi, Good Times, He-Man, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Sanford & Son, Law & Order (The SVU & Criminal Intent Versions), 48 Hours, 20/20, Supernanny, Justice League, Star Trek, Legend of the Seeker, The Simpsons Hells Kitchen

All time TV Show (In both age groups): WWE

Now for my least favorites: TMZ, The Wendy Williams show, Family Guy, Thundercats

How you doin lol Ed Edd N Eddy Was My Favorite Cartoon at One Point. I kinda miss it :(

No wonder I never heard of it BBC

Uh huh... The last time I watched it was on Saturday mornings on BBC, around 9 or 10ish, but they may have replaced it with something else. :( Certainly was a funny @ss way to start the morning. That show pointed out how filthy some people live. Whole apartments covered in nothing but trash and the two British ladies would come to inspect the house (of course cracking jokes along the way) and then they would hire a whole team to come in and clean the damn place. They would demonstate to the people how to keep their house clean (some folks really don't know how to clean) and then come back and check in them in a few weeks. Quite disgusting, but also insanely funny that people can be that gross. :eek:

Archived