Anyone have a netbook?

So, I was just wondering if anyone has a netbook.

I have one, its an Acer Aspire 1.

Heres an image:

acer_aspire_one_e100_1.jpg

Mines is exactly the same as that including color.

Before the closure of my dad's store, I used that to post on the forums and it was super slow. Mine has Windows 7. When I first got it it was Windows Vista. Does anyone know if 4G makes the internet faster if you have that thingy to put on the side of your netbook?

O idr sm Sdid mrynppl/ Mrbrt jrstf pg yjr ntsmf ms,r nrgptr niy oy eptld hppd "_

I don't get it!?!? Is this 4P3607's brother or other small relative B/C this was definatly not 4P3607.

I get it now 4P3607 has taken out his brain and put in an aliens one.

plus I don't have a Netbook but does an iPad count. I posted this from my iPad.

I don't have a netbook. They're too slow for what I do.

O idr sm Sdid mrynppl/ Mrbrt jrstf pg yjr ntsmf ms,r nrgptr niy oy eptld hppd "_

This is your brain on drugs :P

• 3 weeks later...

I have an Amoi V3 netbook or small laptop. I don't blame anyone if they never heard of it because it is a chinese manufactured netbook released in 2004 of course in China and not much is known about it. I got it on ebay from someone in NY almost a year ago for $50 bucks +shipping as I was lucky to be the only bidder. It runs great even though it has 256MB of RAM but I triple boot Windows 2000 and XP and a backup watered down Windows 2000 for recovery purposes only. I have 3 seperate HDD partitions for each OS.

Netbooks are cheap, but generally, they are too weak for my work. I always gotta look up the more expensive laptops to do what I need to do.

@Casey Stengel: Generally, Wi Fi is a faster option then 3G or 4G. If the forums load slow but everywhere loads at decent speeds, then its most likely a server issue with the forums. If every site loads slowly, the issue that your internet speed is too low or somebody is hogging bandwith

Archived