What's going on at Spring Creek?

jacsnyy

What the hell....

That better be prep for paintwork

I wouldn't be suprised since 3605-3608 have the new scheme, so I bet they are about to repaint it. But then again, if they are about to re-paint it then why would it look so tattered up? :confused:

I help out with my family at Quentin RD and as for the B100, theres not alot of CNGs now. If u want CNGs, look at the B103 cause most of the B100 people uses hybrids now ever since 3600-3607 came to LGA

Every hybrid LGA transfers out is replaced by an RTS. As I mentioned, 5 more LGA hybrids are going to SC. RTSs from either ECH or JAM or where ever, will replace the 5 hybrids.

GOOD Get that garbage outta LGA lol

i had 9313 on the Q53 today that bus runs pretty well even with a 110% load

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to bring back this topic, but 4P3607 A.k.A Gordon got that name because that is the code of the elevator in his apartment. Yeah, he even has a youtube video of it proof :

It said this in the discription :

this is one of the LeFrak city elevators in the London Building. 3607 is one of the #'s I see everyday. Its my phone lock code (my phone is one of the most crappiest ever. this is my other phone btw. it doesn't take vids). 3607 is the # of an MTA bus that i got to sit in the drivers seat. 3607 is the last 4 digits of my freind's telephone #. 4P3607 is my elevator code.

He got to sit in the drivers seat of 3607 and record it. And the first bus/transit picture he took was on 3607.

Please don't mess with the KID. He's 13. I am just sharing with you why he likes 3607.

ALSO, R32 3607 was one of the R32's on the (H). Thats what he said.

Sorry to bring back this topic, but 4P3607 A.k.A Gordon got that name because that is the code of the elevator in his apartment. Yeah, he even has a youtube video of it proof :

It said this in the discription :

He got to sit in the drivers seat of 3607 and record it. And the first bus/transit picture he took was on 3607.

Please don't mess with the KID. He's 13. I am just sharing with you why he likes 3607.

ALSO, R32 3607 was one of the R32's on the (H). Thats what he said.

No shit sherlock, he explained this to us already, stop making this go off topic.

Archived