What's going on at Spring Creek?

jacsnyy

While waiting for a friend at Atlantic/Flatbush Avenue's yesterday I saw 4 B103 buses. One with , Far Rockaway stickers, JFK stickers, then Baisley Park Stickers and on Monday one with LaGuardia stickers. All Buses are Orion 07 OG. What's happening with the buses at SC?

pWhat I thought was happening was LGA would give 15 of its OGs to Spring Creek, 15 CNGs to CP & All the RTS @ WF (15) go to LGA.

Now I hear 3600-3607 (MAYBE 3608) will go to SC, & since CP is short on buses a few CNGs at SC will go to CP.

I just know now LGA will be short on buses...

As I mentioned on another thread, LGA just got 9188, 9191, 9192, and 9265. I understand that more RTSs are on the way to LGA (From Jamaica?) And more OGs to SC. Good riddance!!!! Does any know FOR SURE How many more hybrids SC needs? I also heard about this WF/ECH/LGA swap as well. What is going on here?

One of those buses you saw was 3607 with LGA stickers on it.

Ripped from its home :cry:.

You tight

Then go to Spring Creek Depot and catch it there if you miss that bus so much.

Wow Matt...never wouldve expected this from you lol

As I mentioned on another thread, LGA just got 9188, 9191, 9192, and 9265. I understand that more RTSs are on the way to LGA (From Jamaica?) And more OGs to SC. Good riddance!!!! Does any know FOR SURE How many more hybrids SC needs? I also heard about this WF/ECH/LGA swap as well. What is going on here?

What good riddance? This is a huge downgrade for SC [first the loss of their fairly decent CNG buses to CP], now they have to deal with LGA's crap. I'd much rather have the RTSs sent down to SC instead and they keep the O7s at LGA. If any buses comes from Jamaica, it should be from the older batch, I don't trust LGA with any of the younger RTSs like how they've let some 9300s go and die.

=

Lol, win.

|

v

I did... On the B103 still with LGA stickers on it ;).

Well good job catching that bus. Let me tell you something here: Whether it's a a specific type bus or train, those things are bound to get moved around every now and then. I find it totally unbelievable that you would go chasing around that bus since it's been moved away from your favorite depot (in this case LaGuardia Depot) Why do you have an issue about your favorite bus with your favorite number going to another depot?

It's really not a big deal ya know.

From that first post you made in this thread it sounded like you lost your loved one.

Get over it, there are plenty of buses still roaming around from your depot that are just as good as that specific one.

Well good job catching that bus. Let me tell you something here: Whether it's a a specific type bus or train, those things are bound to get moved around every now and then. I find it totally unbelievable that you would go chasing around that bus since it's been moved away from your favorite depot (in this case LaGuardia Depot) Why do you have an issue about your favorite bus with your favorite number going to another depot?

From that first post you made in this thread it sounded like you lost your loved one.

Get over it, there are plenty of buses still roaming around from your depot that are just as good as that specific one.

This kid is a loose canon....

LMAO:cry:

Archived