Google+

Tokkemon

I'm on Google+ too. It's gonna take some time to get used to it as I'm already used to Facebook functions and such. I don't think I'll be on there too often, well not until it goes live, which may not be for another few years.

Google+ is supposed to be Facebook's rivalry, but don't count it on being mainstream.

I'm pretty sure Google tried to buyout Facebook at one point, but of course, Mark Zuckerberg isn't settling out, just yet.

Google+ is not officially released. It is in closed Beta and still under development.. If you were invited in early July to join in, then your good to go. Otherwise you'd need to wait till the fall for it to go public. I heard in August it will go public, but idk.

If your REALLY interested in joining Google+ NOW, then you gotta ask someone who has G+ to invite you. You need a Gmail account as well to join!

I hope social networking dies. I don't understand the hype over telling people what your doing right now.

Social networking can be whatever you want it to be. It's a great way to stay in contact with family, friends, coworkers, etc.. Some use it as a tool for recklessness, noseiness, and f**kery; others utilize it wisely as a tool of fun communication - sharing photos and such.

My mother's on Facebook, but she uses it to keep contact with old friends.

Do I wish social networking to die? No. But, as I said, it's how you use it.

I hope social networking dies. I don't understand the hype over telling people what your doing right now.

Oh, I'm sleeping, Oh I'm barfing, Hangin out w. friends....

Really... get your butt outside and get some exercise fool!

that's just those who abuse it lol i use it a lot to chat with people, plus it's useful when you want to have a way to talk to people without giving away your AIM screen name or phone # or w/e

Thank's and your totally right.

But how can you be sleeping or vomiting while on Facebook.

I hope this kills off facebook.

Google+ will probably become the new facebook. Eh, I hate what facebook has become and will not give high hopes for Google+. I personally just use facebook for any event planning, etc. Google+ is just collecting dust after creating the account.

Good thing about facebook is seeing people fight on there....they be like ''what,what??dont make me come out there to kick your ass''

Good thing about facebook is seeing people fight on there....they be like ''what,what??dont make me come out there to kick your ass''

I get annoyed with that personally. I see facebook as a fun tool. I don't wanna be on it and seeing people's pointless drama which would be settled in a couple minutes if they were actually in each other's faces.

Archived