Test shots and vids (A)(C)(F)(R)(4)

Got this new camera this morning went home unpackaged it had lunch and enjoyed my day off work testing my new camera while beating the heat.

The camera is a Fujifilm S2950

DSCF0004.jpg

DSCF0009.jpg

DSCF0013.jpg

DSCF0024.jpg

DSCF0026.jpg

DSCF0037.jpg

DSCF0044.jpg

DSCF0045.jpg

DSCF0047.jpg

DSCF0050.jpg

DSCF0053.jpg

And a bonus:

DSCF0054.jpg

hope you enjoyed! Any tips would be appreciated I struggled with underground shots greatly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y26SSuRS8IE&feature=channel_video_title

I love the Euclid Ave (A)/© R32 pics and the R160 on the (R)!! :(;) :tup:

Thanks I need to work on my underground settings lol.Here's how it went

rode R-32 (A) Euclid to Hoyt as the train is entering Hoyt 160 is coming in also which led to the (F) via Crosstown I took that to 4th Av went down stairs within about 1 minute R-160 (R) hauls in to 4th Av I take that to Pacific walk to the (4) and the Bomb comes in less than 1 minute and that was my ride home so I waited less than 2 minutes btwn transfers.

Thanks I need to work on my underground settings lol.Here's how it went

rode R-32 (A) Euclid to Hoyt as the train is entering Hoyt 160 is coming in also which led to the (F) via Crosstown I took that to 4th Av went down stairs within about 1 minute R-160 (R) hauls in to 4th Av I take that to Pacific walk to the (4) and the Bomb comes in less than 1 minute and that was my ride home so I waited less than 2 minutes btwn transfers.

wow thats some Good Luck! nice videos too. Very clear. nice catch on the R46 (C) outside ;) and that bonus pic bus 9848 is also a tagged up R160B car number :(

:tup::tup::tup: shots! Yes, I think you might need to create a new thread in the "digital photography" section and ask for tips on that camera :cool:.

Wait... I saw that ®160. I thought it was an (F) rerouted via the Bridge and turned into an (R) but I guess it really was an R160 (R) :mad::P.

Archived