Nice (12-9 again)

TwoTimer

TBH, i would LOVE to see a 12-9 happening on the Railroad... Yeah its stupid and why should it happen at all? But got damn, always on the frigging subway................!!!

Pretty much these scums are ACTUALLY paying the MTA 2.25 for some 12-9... Why not go free and do it on the railroad? Worst due to highspeed service? lol

TBH, i would LOVE to see a 12-9 happening on the Railroad... Yeah its stupid and why should it happen at all? But got damn, always on the frigging subway................!!!

Pretty much these scums are ACTUALLY paying the MTA 2.25 for some 12-9... Why not go free and do it on the railroad? Worst due to highspeed service? lol

Front row seat to a 12-9 and Acela [powercar....now your playing with power

a miracle the dude didnt derail the damn train -__-

I wonder if that has ever been documented in the history of railroading...I bet it would be possible if the car was on a curve or going over a switch.

Time to add one at Alantic Av-IRT to the list.

That would explain the mess my mom's co-worker got into... what I heard was that a train had to be backed up into Atlantic Av so that everybody could cross over and under for another train.

(That's all I heard, no finer details)

Time to add one at Alantic Av-IRT to the list.

Heard about that one today... If what I heard was correct, she jumped and 3 cars passed over and somehow she walked away from it.

Very lucky to be alive, no doubt. Had things jacked up bigtime in the morning.

Archived