Fanning from Sunday to Monday 9/26-9/27

NyctRman1278

"Great pics! But um..I might be missing something here but why were they running the 123 on a TRANSIT?! And why do the 87 and 80 run on both transits and suburbans?!"

because they can 80 and 87 is mixed sub and transit and its njt choices what they run im not god to tell them what to and what not to run lol same thing with the 123 its mixed

because they can 80 and 87 is mixed sub and transit and its njt choices what they run im not god to tell them what to and what not to run lol same thing with the 123 its mixed

i thought you couldn't have those bike racks on the buses headed to port authority and i didn't even notice that on the 123 the first time i looked through the pictures :P

"Nah i wasn't trying to say they COULDN'T run their routes like that. i was just wondering if it was common or not to see those routes mix transit and suburban buses like that.

If yu ask me, it'd make more sense to send the suburbans to garages that actually need them for certain routes..instead of mixing stuff up. but oh well."

"Nah i wasn't trying to say they COULDN'T run their routes like that. i was just wondering if it was common or not to see those routes mix transit and suburban buses like that.

If yu ask me, it'd make more sense to send the suburbans to garages that actually need them for certain routes..instead of mixing stuff up. but oh well."

yea i kno bro lol pero it was a evening rush hour thing and they was mostly heading to the depot like this one on the 123 but some routes depend on both especially on rush hour

• 2 weeks later...
Good shots. I remember seeing 5864, and thinking about 5893, how far did they go with the NABI order now?

lol I still have that crappy video.

I still don't know what I did with my pictures from fanning at Hackensack...

in medowlands they're up to 5902 last time i checked

@_@

When will they start replacing RTS?

Archived