Queens Village.... is where its at! (Bonus)

dmouse

Very nice pictures.. and good spotting the bonus... Cant wait to see those hit the streets. Also, Queens Vill now has roof adversting.. Have you spotted any buses with the roof ads?

100_1033.jpg

Yes many Its for the new shopping center @ Rego park. they went crazy with that lol

Damm wish roof ads could be done in Brooklyn division buses.. Esp. Flatbush, ENY, FP, JG and Grand Ave. They did it briefly last fall. They usually keep those exclusively to Manhattan and Bronx divisions. UGH. Only SC has them on express, they had them for a good load of last year on their local buses.

Damm wish roof ads could be done in Brooklyn division buses.. Esp. Flatbush, ENY, FP, JG and Grand Ave. They did it briefly last fall. They usually keep those exclusively to Manhattan and Bronx divisions. UGH. Only SC has them on express, they had them for a good load of last year on their local buses.

That would look cool to see on some of ENYs Hybrids

I'm Jealous of you!:( But seriously great shots wish I had the guts to go to QV for photos. I liked the ones of #4810, #6454 & other RTS the most.

lol go up there anytime. The drivers and dispatchers are friendly people.

Thanks

nice catch with 4810!

Thanks error!

Oh and I almost forgot here's the video to go along with this

Nice Shots , Lucky catch with 4810 :tup: . And that kid in the blue shirt ( your friend I saw him at ulmer park yesterday he had on an orange shirt he was by himself . He was taking pictures of the lfs out in brooklyn I was across the street from him .

That New Flyer looked much better with the front stripe, it really fitted the bus well. Just a bigger MTA logo and perfect bus IMO! Great catches!!

It definitively did :tup:

Thanks

Great shots all around, nice to see QV getting some fanning. :tup: :tup:

Thanks. I havent fanned at the depot in a while actually

nice

Thanks T.

You were here earlier?

Archived