New Jersey Transit/Private Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

The TransitMan

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

I need confirmation on this, but I was told that 6236 was spotted on the 123 earlier this afternoon.

Probably. Thats our bus.

I can confirm that 6236 and 6237 are up in the North. Both spotted on the 84.

Sent from my Motorola Moto G.

7781 currently on the 137... wasn't it at Meadowlands and a 40ft restroom cruiser?

this is obviously way out of date: http://ttmg.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=New_Jersey_Transit_Bus_Operations_Depot_Roster

Yeah 7781 was at Meadowlands...Rode it last month on the 127..Maybe Howell had a sick Driver and Meadowlands is filling in...  

Yeah it is Howell's. I've seen it doing the 67 many times in the past couple of months. Been noticing a lot of NABI Transits being used on the 107. Guess Hilton's giving suburbans to the 126? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow...Transits on the 107 Smh...What's next neoplans on the 108...lol

Neo's on the 108 is actually not a bad idea. Same applies with the 107. When they pick up in Irvington, it gets crowded real fast. And with the 108, the most ridership seen is between Penn Station and Union City, so artics may not be a bad thing for the 108. Only problem they might have is getting them into the Colonnade Apartments.

Neo's on the 108 is actually not a bad idea. Same applies with the 107. When they pick up in Irvington, it gets crowded real fast. And with the 108, the most ridership seen is between Penn Station and Union City, so artics may not be a bad thing for the 108. Only problem they might have is getting them into the Colonnade Apartments.

I actually was joking about that...But now that i think about it your right...Maybe hilton should swap several suburban neo's from fairview 

• 2 weeks later...