Train Operator Exam # 8098

Den

B DIVISION, it's been 2 days so far this meeting among the TSS been taking place..mean time we are just stuck in class wasting 2 days when we can get prepared for our yard pratical

Yet another challenge, you guys will get rolling soon and I know y'all are making the best of it. However, I can only imagine your frustration.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To all candidates who begin this Monday November 30th good luck!!!! Wish you guys the best!!! Keep us updated on what goes on. @tprashad0719, how you making out brother, any updates on those TSS meetings this week? @mikeems1,we're next bro, hang in there, anytime soon we should be expecting a call. Anyone got called for medical this week or scheduled for next week, anybody recieved a call today? Thanks for the update and may everyone enjoy your weekend!!!!

You'll get a schedule, for example my schedule is dated from 10/26 thru June 2016 of where we meet etc..I'm in the B division so we meet in every yard or stations within the B division. .Monday we meet in concourse yard in the bronx because the B and D trains go there..it's a real hassle due to the traveling involved..they really don't want you to drive because anything happens to your car that's all on you..if the train is late you would take down that train info and give your tss ,they will investigate...so basically you'll be at the train station early such as 3am,4am just to get to your destination but all depends on your location. ..once you reach your yard location you'll meet with your classmates in a small classroom..you'll go over things your suppose to have read and there you'll ask all your questions then your off to a train if your lucky to get one and you will start learning about that particular train and learn cuts and adds,getting train ready for service etc which is all in your praticals

Is it true, if Medical/Interview day goes well they swear you in same day. Also i have a red light on my abstract otherwise license is clean for 16 years, but red light should be off my abstract Dec 1 which ill printt new one out if it is. But would it be an issue for that one thing?

he didn't say, just referred back that 4255 was last hired officially as of now. @K423 and statensirt what are your appx list nums please?

he didn't say, just referred back that 4255 was last hired officially as of now. @K423 and statensirt what are your appx list nums please?

* She