Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
mtattrain

Sayonara, M16

You went back to the USA for the day and didn't tell me? what?! :(

:tup::tup::tup::tup: shots there! I still am trying to find my shots of 3800 & 3801 on the M34, M42 & M16.

Nice Pics! Where did you take that & do you know which # is was? It looks like a porkchop RTS. If you took that shot in Staten Island then it was Ex NYCT GMC RTS #4505 (Now #3307). Anywhere else you took it had to be a ex NYCTA TMC RTS #8234 or 8400 (Now #3397 & #9598).

Looks like a gmc , they have one in floyd bennit feild in the police yard with some ex t.a gmcs with the hoods up but they been there for years .

The trickier part is naming where these shots were taken of the M16...

-The first one is easy... 34th & 8th going towards Waterside.

-The second shot is the M16 coming from Waterside heading towards the PA Bus terminal.

-The third shot is it on 9th Avenue at the corner of 42nd street.

-The fourth shot is at 9th & 42nd crossing the intersection.

Not sure about the shot after it. Was that bus on the M16?? :confused: I've only saw it on the M1 and M42 before they yanked them. :P

Nice Pics! Where did you take that & do you know which # is was? It looks like a porkchop RTS. If you took that shot in Staten Island then it was Ex NYCT GMC RTS #4505 (Now #3307). Anywhere else you took it had to be a ex NYCTA TMC RTS #8234 or 8400 (Now #3397 & #9598).

Thanks for the info; I was able to determine the RTS-06s old # (4505, since the picture was taken in Staten Island)

Looks like a gmc...

Your right, as according to NovaBusRTS9369's post.

Not sure about the shot after it. Was that bus on the M16?? :confused: I've only saw it on the M1 and M42 before they yanked them. :P

Nope, it was the M96. Apparently, I found another in the Manhattanville Depot on the same day that shot was taken (back in summer 2010).

Nice, not bad. Where is that NYPD Bus?

Staten Island. You may be able to see it by traveling on a SIR train between Clifton and Grasmere.