Hi, Everyone

R62A 1991

First, let me apologize. I didn't realize that I didn't introduce myself, since I saw I registered a year ago. Sorry, wasn't polite to just come in and start making posts. But, anyway, on Subchat, I'm known as (3) Livonia Ave. Local, and transitstuff, I'm known as my handle here. My name is Aliandro, and I'm glad to be on another transit site where I can discuss and see what other people think about the subway. I hope to enjoy my stay here discussing the transit world with everyone else. Thanks.

Home station: Van Siclen Av, (3), (4) Late nights.

Welcome aboard...same handle name on SubChat but a different name on YouTube

Ok, good to see you here as well.

Welcome aboard, buddy and the (3) train is awesome!

Thanks, and I do agree.

Welcome to the board.........

Thanks.

First, let me apologize. I didn't realize that I didn't introduce myself, since I saw I registered a year ago. Sorry, wasn't polite to just come in and start making posts. But, anyway, on Subchat, I'm known as (3) Livonia Ave. Local, and transitstuff, I'm known as my handle here. My name is Aliandro, and I'm glad to be on another transit site where I can discuss and see what other people think about the subway. I hope to enjoy my stay here discussing the transit world with everyone else. Thanks.

Home station: Van Siclen Av, (3), (4) Late nights.

Welcome Aliandro! You were one of my first members back when I started this place last year. It's been a good first year. Thanks for formerly introducing yourself. :D

Welcome Aliandro! You were one of my first members back when I started this place last year. It's been a good first year. Thanks for formerly introducing yourself. :D

I was? Well, it's good to be back, formally.

Greetings!

- Andy

Thanks, Andy.

Archived