BM5 via Woodhaven

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(R)

Nope.

(L)

and nope.

What?? My iPhone keeps mixing up Witch and Which. I really need to fix it...

I am a line that runs in Brooklyn with only 5 Stops in Manhattan and the rest in Brooklyn. I used to have a double letter symbol. Who am I?

(L), PASS! <_<

Now wait your turn.

Alright, this one will be easy, as it is my first stab at this:

As long as one is willing to walk a few blocks, I connect to the LIRR 4 times on my route. Who am I?

The (R) works for this too. 

Forest Hills, 65th St (7 minute walk to Woodside - trust me), 34th st, Atlantic Terminal.

I'm assuming you meant the (7) though ?

Flushing Main St, Mets - Willets Pt (sometimes), Woodside, Hunterspoint Ave (also sometimes)  

Er, and GCT when ESA opens, whenever that is haha. 

If these are right I pass anyway.

Jimmy you skipped my turn. This bus pisses me off. I need to burn him. I also need to know how. This bus copies my entire route, with no other subway alternatives. I want him to burn, burn, burn. It don't run at night but he does. I'm so pissed. I want him to burn and rot. Everyone should take me, not that stupid piece of crap (from the subway line's point of view)

Who is the subway line?

Who is the piece of crap?

Jimmy you skipped my turn. This bus pisses me off. I need to burn him. I also need to know how. This bus copies my entire route, with no other subway alternatives. I want him to burn, burn, burn. It don't run at night but he does. I'm so pissed. I want him to burn and rot. Everyone should take me, not that stupid piece of crap (from the subway line's point of view)

Who is the subway line?

Who is the piece of crap?

RANDOM GUESS:

(7) and Q32? lmfao.

Archived