Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
BM5 via Woodhaven

New York City Subway Route Riddles

You basically make a riddle and people guess what route it is

Rules:

•One post and one guess at a time

•Members have 24 hours to guess a route and if you get it right, you go

•If no guess after 24 hours, then another riddle will be posted

I'll start first

Hey,

Going to Jackson Heights and back was a blast, going to Coney Island now, on a "special route" maybe went fully express or not. Who am I?

The (F)? It's the only route that terminates at Coney Island and passes through Jackson Heights.

Pass.

Nope. "Special Route" referres to an unormal service pattern. The tense is also a huge giveaway.

your "riddle" is worded funny, but my guess is also the (G)....

there were some "special" runs (as you put it) that went to coney island, and it used to pass Jackson Heights to end at 71st-continental.....

The (G)?
Correct. Pass to B35 or go

your "riddle" is worded funny, but my guess is also the (G)....

there were some "special" runs (as you put it) that went to coney island, and it used to pass Jackson Heights to end at 71st-continental.....

If S78 passes to you, do you pass to pjbr40 or do you go

b35 i do think it could be the g unless there is GO from church to 7 ave.

If B35 passes to you, will you pass or go

It the W.

Didn't think it was the W because I don't ever remember it going along the QB line... especially around/past jackson hgts....

If S78 passes to you, do you pass to pjbr40 or do you go

Give the credit to S78 Hylan... young homie got it first.

If he passes, then I'll think of a question/riddle....

I thought it was the (G), but I was a thrown off a bit by part of your question. What did you mean by "maybe went fully express or not"? I can't imagine the G has ever run express anywhere...

I thought it was the (G), but I was a thrown off a bit by part of your question. What did you mean by "maybe went fully express or not"? I can't imagine the G has ever run express anywhere...

I can see the (G) running partly express from Bergen Street to Church Avenue, but anything else, no. (F) and (G) were running express from Church to 7th, with special service on the viaduct with the (F) Skipping Smith-9th sts.

I can see the (G) running partly express from Bergen Street to Church Avenue, but anything else, no. (F) and (G) were running express from Church to 7th, with special service on the viaduct with the (F) Skipping Smith-9th sts.

Even so, I don't think you can call it "express" just because it skips stations that are entirely (half) closed. You wouldn't say the (1) runs express from Chambers to Rector Street.

i will go if anyone pass

well, since you're here right now & already have somethin in mind... go head & post your riddle....

I'll pass....

Okay ill go

Im A Train That Was Suspened Long Ago My Skip Stop Service Endend At South Ferry. Late Nights I was Not In Service But I had A Brother To Keep My Service. Can Anyone guess this route?

Help me , I need to get outside because i need fresh air. I can breathe for a second as i breeze thru. Which route is this?