New York City Subway Route Riddles

BM5 via Woodhaven

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The clue Q23 Central Terminal gave was where VG8 lives, so that means the IND Grand Concourse is out of the question, so is the IRT Pelham Bay Park Line. Also the (1) is out of the question, it should be the IRT WPR going into the heart of Manhattan via one of the IRT trunk lines, either 7th Ave Broadway, or Lexington Ave IRT.

He's giving me a visual clue too :Arteries. That would mean it must be the (2) he is talking about. I hope.

Jimmy (Quill had the right train but not the right station. I was looking for JFK on the (A) )

Southern VG8 land is Southern Riverside, which technically the (1) train terminates at. Transfer to an artery at the heart, so everyone knows that the heart of the system is times square. When I said vein, I meant a bus. In the human body, arteries are more complex than veins, which in proportion, a subway is more complex than a bus in a transportation Agency. When I said place to connect you to everywhere, I meant an airport, so from times square you would have to take a train to a bus to a train. Take the (R) to Woodhaven Blvd, transfer to the Q11/21/52/53 to Rockaway Blvd (A), which takes you to JFK. LGA has no subway, so obviously it can't be that.

yes

Cool. That little spec of sunshine between 59 Street & Bay Ridge Avenue was definite in the mind.

Oh yeah, it's my turn....

I am pretty unique in a way where I travel faster in one borough and also shorten but particularly crowded from/to another. Who am I?

Archived