BM5 via Woodhaven

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(B) (Yellow B) (Black B) (Blue B)

(M) (Old M) (Blue M)

(Q) (Yellow Q) (Red as QB)

(B) is the correct answer.

It's either the (B) or (Q), as they both were Orange, and Yellow, but also had their 70's colors, with the (Q) being Black, Red, Green, and the (B) being blue or black.

(B) is correct but Q23 was first. The (Q) was not most known for its orange.

Where the heck did you see a green, or red (Q)? And a blue (B)?

You forgot the orange (Q), and as far as I know, the (Q) is also recognizable in orange, so that should also be an acceptable answer... and the variants ARE THE (Q), so that means nothing...

So lets count.

BLACK

ORANGE

RED

YELLOW

4 colors. Wrong answer. The (Q) was not known for the ORANGE. Please go Q23 before this gets out of hand.

Well why is there an orange (Q) at Atlantic Terminal? And so many business houses still put up an orange (Q)? The (Q) was orange for about 10 years....

The (Q) was orange for 13 years until 2001. The (B) was orange since '79, when my brother was born! And guess what? IT STILL IS. Damn I understand the things they say about you people. POST POST POST. Don't even bother to read shit or find the facts.

The (Q) was orange for 13 years until 2001. The (B) was orange since '79, when my brother was born! And guess what? IT STILL IS. Damn I understand the things they say about you people. POST POST POST. Don't even bother to read shit or find the facts.

You didn't read what I said? You're not in NY right now, you're not seeing what I'm seeing. The (Q) is probably more known for it's orange rather than the yellow. The (B) was also yellow/split for a decade, if you didn't realize...

33 years doesn't compare at all to 13 years. Ask some people when they think of the (Q) what color they think of. The first thing that comes to my mind is the yellow. I have seen the orange Brighton Express (Q) before, when the (D) ran Brighton Local, I remember it clearly. Orange (Q) to 21/Queensbridge. But the (Q) had a much more impact when it was yellow.

I could have sworn the QT or the QB was green... anyway, carry on...

The (QT) and <QB>, (QJ) and the old (QB). Carry on.

There were no [individual route] colors in the pre-Chrystie era —unless you're thinking of on the map, where all BMT routes were green. The maps didn't use route bullets, though, only line names in colored bars, but the old (7) World's Fair line strip map did show the transfers (including BMT letters in square bullets), but I'm not sure what color they were. (Can't even find a picture of it; not even on nycsubway.org; all the pictures of the museum car are facing the other way).

There were no [individual route] colors in the pre-Chrystie era —unless you're thinking of on the map, where all BMT routes were green. The maps didn't use route bullets, though, only line names in colored bars, but the old (7) World's Fair line strip map did show the transfers (including BMT letters in square bullets), but I'm not sure what color they were. (Can't even find a picture of it; not even on nycsubway.org; all the pictures of the museum car are facing the other way).

Oh yes that is right. Are you talking about the BMT Designations like the [1] Brighton, the [4] Sea Beach, and so on when you say that all of the BMT routes were listed green?

Also, the [QT]. That was when they had the Rollsigns. Although I could have sworn that the color of the (QJ) was this on an R40M.

Archived