New York City Subway Route Riddles

BM5 via Woodhaven

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay my go. I used to fly by at rush but now I fly by almost all the time. In my other borough A part of me flies by all times. In my third borough I fly by only when I am accompanied. Who am I

My instinct says (A) because of the older service patterns. Back in the JFK Express days the (A) was Express Rush Hours only but today is express all times except late nights. In Queens the fly by all times might refer to the Aqueduct Racetrack station which is currently closed. The third borough being Manhattan, the (A) is express when the (C) is running local. Idk, worth a shot!

My instinct says (A) because of the older service patterns. Back in the JFK Express days the (A) was Express Rush Hours only but today is express all times except late nights. In Queens the fly by all times might refer to the Aqueduct Racetrack station which is currently closed. The third borough being Manhattan, the (A) is express when the (C) is running local. Idk, worth a shot!

That is what I was thinking in the beginning. The (A). But something else told me it was the (5). 100% on the (A).

Not exactly. The (A) and (C) are together for two boroughs, not one, and in one of its boroughs, it runs express 24/7

I'm not waiting, he's the op...

I was going to have stainless steel cars, but then the order got cancelled and I had cars that shared a smilar tone to blood as well as a different type of stainless steel cars. For a short time this year, I also some sets of these cars from another yard.

Who am I?

• 4 months later...

Moving along...

Im the stepchild of the system. I used to be important but when this new guy came along, I got the short end of the stick...glad that bastard gone

...who am I? (pretty easy)

The (V). If the new guy is the (M).....

and for my unsolved riddle

Route: (3)

Line: IRT Eastern Pkwy line since the (3) is the only route that uses r62's on that line

Cousin: (4)

That's why I said......

-_- Next riddle. -_-

Archived