Pictures of Yourself

Orion

Nice.If only I wasnt married.LOL.j/k:)

Nice glasses!

Thanks guys! ...sadly those glasses broke. I have new ones now, artsy ones that are slanted up.

You have the letter A on your head. Better scrub it off and put a C :P

XD, wow, I didn't know an actual train was a member of this forum! Now to get some insight of working for the MTA from a train's point of view.

...wonder how it typed...?

XD

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would if the search system allowed lower character searches.

I looked. The beginning of June. So you can't say that I need to stop due to the fact that I stopped a long time ago

I looked. The beginning of June. So you can't say that I need to stop due to the fact that I stopped a long time ago

You just used it recently, so my point still stands. STOP. end of discussion.

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

Here's another one from the bathroom lol

IMG00918.jpg

Stop hiding behind your camera. That isn't gonna protect you :(

You just used it recently, so my point still stands. STOP. end of discussion.

Forum nazi.

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

Stop hiding behind your camera. That isn't gonna protect you :(

Lmao I was trying something out but it didn't work...I still like this pic tho

...such as me :cry::cry::cry:

You're not the only one.....

Grow up. Why do you think I stopped ripping on MegaBus? A moderator tells you to do something you do it.

You don't understand. Most people get a nice talking to for a flame war. I get it for saying one bloody word.

...such as me :cry::cry::cry:

Its not the point of being lucky. Its a simple fact of just being you and not making trains and buses a major priority. Sure you can railfan and busfan but you can also do some female hunting also at the sametime with that being a priority. A simple hi to a female and if she smiles then you go in for the kill. If she dont smile and just ignores you then keep it moving.

You're not the only one.....

You don't understand. Most people get a nice talking to for a flame war. I get it for saying one bloody word.

A word that you've said countless of times before. Stop acting innocent as if you've only said it once.

A word that you've said countless of times before. Stop acting innocent as if you've only said it once.

Nobody's acting innocent. Do you see me here flat out denying that I've ever typed it? No. The point I'm trying to make is why tell me to "cut that whole "rape" shit out" when I haven't even typed that word into one of my posts in over a bloody month.

Archived