Pictures of Yourself

Orion

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me oh me!!! I have a little bit shorter hair now but it gunna be the same again in like a week.

This is my drama club banquet three weeks ago.

113-3.jpg

Me and my best friend Dylan. Yes her name is a guys name laugh it up.

131-1.jpg

This is my favorite person in the world. My lovely lil girlfriend Christine Machinee (a.k.a. I Want Pancakes)

024-8.jpg

Last year on the 42nd Street (S)huttle. I had mad frizzy hair and blonde bangs.

067-5.jpg

See fellas.This shows that u can be a Railfan and still live a social life.Lets all stare at the pic and think about that.:)

Not the only one here's is mines. We are in the process of getting back together. Im looking rough there. Work,Bills, Car Insurence puts alot of stress and I never get enough sleep but oh well l0l. So you (Thanks to CS) failfans that do nothing but worry about trains and come in your pants when you see a 160, just know it is possible to get a female in your life, but in some cases it maybe too late. A life outside trains/buses is possible.

dsc0064cc.jpg

Not the only one here's is mines. We are in the process of getting back together. Im looking rough there. Work,Bills, Car Insurence puts alot of stress and I never get enough sleep but oh well l0l. So you (Thanks to CS) failfans that do nothing but worry about trains and come in your pants when you see a 160, just know it is possible to get a female in your life, but in some cases it maybe too late. A life outside trains/buses is possible.

dsc0064cc.jpg

So you also like Snowflakes lol

you go Mandingo Warrior

Archived