New York City Bus Riddles

BM5 via Woodhaven

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lets see if i can think of one before i go to bed...

I was thought up in the 80s as a crosstown line but i never came to see the light of day...that is until this line got rerouted to its new terminal so now im alive under a different name. I guess he didn't like his old terminal in the middle of nowhere so he switched with his partner. He frequents the beach a lot but never has the time to actually enjoy it there since he's in school more.

Who is that line and if you know, what is the name of the proposed line from the 80s

Lets see if i can think of one before i go to bed...

I was thought up in the 80s as a crosstown line but i never came to see the light of day...that is until this line got rerouted to its new terminal so now im alive under a different name. I guess he didn't like his old terminal in the middle of nowhere so he switched with his partner. He frequents the beach a lot but never has the time to actually enjoy it there since he's in school more.

Who is that line and if you know, what is the name of the proposed line from the 80s

current line: B1

proposed line: B86

I roam where opposite meet. I meet the BUM ridership buses, and the high ridership always packed buses that if you put a Gillig on it it will break down on it at the first stop. Anyways,this route runs down my exact route in my primary borough. Then these two bums in my secondary county.

Who are the bums:

Name a Gillig Crusher:

Name the route connecting the opposites:

Name the route copying the route for its whole route in its primary borough

I roam where opposite meet. I meet the BUM ridership buses, and the high ridership always packed buses that if you put a Gillig on it it will break down on it at the first stop. Anyways,this route runs down my exact route in my primary borough. Then these two bums in my secondary county.

Who are the bums:

Name a Gillig Crusher:

Name the route connecting the opposites:

Name the route copying the route for its whole route in its primary borough

Then solve this riddle. I know there aren't Gilligs in NYC, but if they were, name a route connecting to the main one in the riddle that would be a "Gillg Crusher". You guys keep skipping my turn.

Archived