• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The B43.

I'll pass for now

Yup, I was standing outside at work and it just came to me

===================

Here's another one...

I used to swim in a pond with others but I got reassigned and it want so grand. I was a victim of those dreaded cuts but I'm back every day

Who am I?

===================

Here's another one...

I used to swim in a pond with others but I got reassigned and it want so grand. I was a victim of those dreaded cuts but I'm back every day

Who am I?

Easy dude. The B39.

===================

Here's another one...

Who am I?

I thought yours was the B13 when I first read it this morning....

1 YES!

2.no  i am one route  but i have  multiple personalities and my one personality takes me through NJ so who am i?

oh.... wasn't even thinking in that direction....  metro already got your second one....

I am currently turning in my grave,for the bus route who is two blocks away,is from the same depot and shared a southern terminal with has been givin the mtas full attention while I got the axe.i feel bad for my former riders who got subpar service in return for my absence.

Who am i?

WHO is my rival?

And what is the subpar service my southern-most riders got instead of me?

I am currently turning in my grave,for the bus route who is two blocks away,is from the same depot and shared a southern terminal with has been givin the mtas full attention while I got the axe.i feel bad for my former riders who got subpar service in return for my absence.

Who am i?

WHO is my rival?

Q26

Rival : Q27

Subpar Service: Q76

Sorry but no,you got the wrong boro

Who am i?

WHO is my rival?

pay attention^

The grave part and two blocks apart, made it obvious to me. ^_^

"We are pretty close but yet at times, we're pretty far. Different depots, different areas, same but not the same majority of streets. We go across our home in areas which are well served by us. No matter how apart for the most part, think of us as good cousins from left to right."

Who are we?

"We are pretty close but yet at times, we're pretty far. Different depots, different areas, same but not the same majority of streets. We go across our home in areas which are well served by us. No matter how apart for the most part, think of us as good cousins from left to right."

Who are we?

hmm.... I have 2 guesses for this, but I'll only post one of em.....

Is it the B13 & B20 ?

My answer was the B24...got cut to weekdays then came back to every day

Damn, forgot about that bitch.

And might as well guess on the current one.

The grave part and two blocks apart, made it obvious to me. ^_^

Who are we?

The Q69 & Q100?

Archived