• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW! Finally!

Ok heres one...

From the station to College...

To the station from College...

faster than the subway...

oh wait...the subway doesnt go to the college...

everyone uses me...cause im Number one! 

I connect with 12 local lines...

because im number one!

I run 24/7, because im a heavy line

They wanna make me a limited...

but the damm subway messes me up. 

I have nice buses...cause im number one.

Who am I?

quick riddle... easy one:

I serve a very hilly area on one end of my route & terminate at a subway station on the other end... I serve two subway stations total....

From one end of me, I run under a couple interborough routes & the other end, I parallel one of those interborough routes in question to both subway stations I serve (said interborough route continues past my terminal in that direction though)..... Thankfully, the MTA kept me alive in 2010...

Who am I ?

quick riddle... easy one:

I serve a very hilly area on one end of my route & terminate at a subway station on the other end... I serve two subway stations total....

From one end of me, I run under a couple interborough routes & the other end, I parallel one of those interborough routes in question to both subway stations I serve (said interborough route continues past my terminal in that direction though)..... Thankfully, the MTA kept me alive in 2010...

Who am I ?

Bx18. Pass if it's right.

Bx18. Pass if it's right.

Morris heights, the two 170th st stations, it's relation to the Bx11..... Yup.

=========================

I'm the only route out of my depot that runs in the opposite direction from the rest of the (local) routes that serve the same hub/area we all do..... Distinguish me from the rest of my peers already, will ya !

p.s., I don't want to, or need to become an interborough route... I'm perfectly fine remaining running within my borough.

The big guy up above does the job better than I ever could.....

Morris heights, the two 170th st stations, it's relation to the Bx11..... Yup.

=========================

I'm the only route out of my depot that runs in the opposite direction from the rest of the (local) routes that serve the same hub/area we all do..... Distinguish me from the rest of my peers already, will ya !

p.s., I don't want to, or need to become an interborough route... I'm perfectly fine remaining running within my borough.

In done thinking. El B- Sesenta lol , up until El B-treinta y nueve's return. The rest of the rest of te Depot routes run to the north and to the northeast, El B Sesenta runs southeast (El B Sesenta y dos runs southeast however)

Could be el B Sesenta-y-dos as well!

Guest Charles

the Q48 fits the criteria for the first part (depot: Stengel, hub: Flushing), but pretty sure it doesn't fit within the second part lol

In done thinking. El B- Sesenta lol , up until El B-treinta y nueve's return. The rest of the rest of te Depot routes run to the north and to the northeast, El B Sesenta runs southeast (El B Sesenta y dos runs southeast however)

Could be el B Sesenta-y-dos as well!

The B60 starts out going in the same general east/northeast direction, though.

And the B62 is already an interborough route. (And it runs southwest, not southeast)

In any case, I'll have to think about it. I was thinking of the Bx10 at first (the only route that goes west out of Norwood), but obviously there's no logical way it could go to Manhattan, so nobody would've suggested that. (Except maybe QJT. LOL)

In done thinking.

El B- Sesenta lol , up until El B-treinta y nueve's return.

The rest of the rest of te Depot routes run to the north and to the northeast, El B Sesenta runs southeast (El B Sesenta y dos runs southeast however)

Could be el B Sesenta-y-dos as well !

Nope, not the B62..... Every route out of Grand doesn't serve the same hub/area.....

the Q48 fits the criteria for the first part (depot: Stengel, hub: Flushing), but pretty sure it doesn't fit within the second part lol

Lol.... Now someone suggesting the Q48 to run to manhattan, bronx, or brooklyn I've never seen someone suggest on here...

At least I don't think I have....

Goes w/o sayin It's not the Q48.

Guest Charles

Nope, not the B62..... Every route out of Grand doesn't serve the same hub/area.....

Lol.... Now someone suggesting the Q48 to run to manhattan, bronx, or brooklyn I've never seen someone suggest on here...

At least I don't think I have....

Goes w/o sayin It's not the Q48.

Oh eventually it'll probably get into the head of a certain user...

...I'll take another crack at this: Q112 (Depot: Baisley, Hub: Jamaica Center/Parsons, "big guy above:" the Q8 on 101)

Oh eventually it'll probably get into the head of a certain user...

...I'll take another crack at this: Q112 (Depot: Baisley, Hub: Jamaica Center/Parsons, "big guy above:" the Q8 on 101)

Good point.... we don't need anymore bright ideas from him....

Anyway, the big guy above part was referring to the (A).... But no matter, the answer to the riddle is the Q112....

Baisley only has those 4 local routes.....

The Q110, 111, and 113 travel in an easterly direction from Jamaica, and the Q112 travels westward towards cross bay.....

Your move !

Guest Charles

Good point.... we don't need anymore bright ideas from him....

Anyway, the big guy above part was referring to the (A).... But no matter, the answer to the riddle is the Q112....

Baisley only has those 4 local routes.....

The Q110, 111, and 113 travel in an easterly direction from Jamaica, and the Q112 travels westward towards cross bay.....

Your move !

Nah, I ain't good with creating riddles

I pass!

Archived