Nassau Inter-County Express Bus Repaint/wrapped Roster

When I saw it, I remember it being very shiny like you say. It may well be paint, and forgive me if I said wrapped, but I report these buses as I drive down Northern Blvd every day. I don't have the chance to look closely at whether or not its wrapped or painted, so I really don't know anymore whats wrapped and whats not. I heard they were painting some of the buses where the new wrap was falling off, some of the 1700s. Are you planning to differentiate which buses are wrapped and which ones are painted, as well as which ones have the stripe and which ones don't? Guess more colors are needed on the chart then!

Italics for paint?

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can we please get an updated chart on the wrapped buses? I'm curious to see what we have left to spot. And if you see ANY buses where the numbers on the buses are italics, the bus is PAINTED (except for 1840 and up which are excluded). Please try to distinguish between the two.

Edited by Brett

I'm guessing stripe removed and now painted

Oh yeah, with 1791 now painted, the blue stripe isn't there anymore. NICE is making true progress now. Hopefully, they decide to paint all the buses eventually and dump the wraps altogether.

• 3 weeks later...