Brighton Line March 30, 2012

MattTrain

I didn't know the R46's had a "Listen For Announcements" display. Also why are all of these trains on one line? In addition, why did that R train have a "Listen For Announcements" display at Quentin Road?

Guest Lance

I'm assuming there was a problem on 4 Av somewhere and (D)(N)® trains got rerouted via Brighton.

There was a police investigation at 4 Av-9 St which shut down the entire 4th Avenue line for a short span of time.

The last time the (N) was rerouted via Brighton, it ran Express.

The (D)[R] Brighton Express, and the (N)(Q) Brighton Local. Insane catch.

I do not see why put more lines on the Express. I think they should have put the [R] on the Local for Broadway/ 6 Av. Then why couldn't they have the (D)(M) Brighton Express and the (QJ) Brighton Local back in the day.

And I have to say, that is a shiny R68 on the (D).

Excellent pics, Matt. :)

Thanks a lot, IRT

Cool catches!

Thank you, I was lucky that day!

The last time the (N) was rerouted via Brighton, it ran Express.

The (D)[R] Brighton Express, and the (N)(Q) Brighton Local. Insane catch.

I do not see why put more lines on the Express. I think they should have put the [R] on the Local for Broadway/ 6 Av. Then why couldn't they have the (D)(M) Brighton Express and the (QJ) Brighton Local back in the day.

And I have to say, that is a shiny R68 on the (D).

That (D) train had a recent paint job. That 4th Avenue incident turned the Brighton Line into a train parade! It was fun. Thanks!

I haven't taken subway shots in a long while, because I am more interested in what's running through my neighborhood. Tuskegee Airmen is getting a lot of attention!

But here's something new! Five lines running on the Brighton Line?! I wish I was there just to see the R46s running out in the open!

The repainted bonnet looks okay. It reminds me of the R46s. But I was hoping they'd repaint the bonnet in the same color as the original. Oh well, can't have everything in this world. Better take as many pictures of the R68s/R68As before a major overhaul is scheduled for these cars!

Excellent shots, MattTrain, and epic catch. (Well, to many it might not be epic, but to me it is. :) )

Ahhh the avalance of foam following that R46 (and a R at that) on the brighton lol

Yeah I was a foamer at that too!

Awesome Brightion line photos!

Thank you very much!

I haven't taken subway shots in a long while, because I am more interested in what's running through my neighborhood. Tuskegee Airmen is getting a lot of attention!

But here's something new! Five lines running on the Brighton Line?! I wish I was there just to see the R46s running out in the open!

The repainted bonnet looks okay. It reminds me of the R46s. But I was hoping they'd repaint the bonnet in the same color as the original. Oh well, can't have everything in this world. Better take as many pictures of the R68s/R68As before a major overhaul is scheduled for these cars!

Excellent shots, MattTrain, and epic catch. (Well, to many it might not be epic, but to me it is. :) )

Thanks, Sure Tuskegee is grabbing all the attention on the roads, but the rails have something interesting every now and then and this was a few of many!

All you can say when you see an (R) via Brighton Express is SWAG.

Thanks a lot. It was a great ride!

Archived