Look at Me While I do my U-Turn!

favbusbx13

I've always wondered why they can't just cross the border and come back around on a side street or something. Would that take too long or what? The express buses on Riverdale Avenue and 263rd street do the same thing I believe.

I figure that would be the safest way...but ehhh idk lol ....I remember one night I was doing the Bx10 and a Bx7 and a Bee-Line Nabi made the u-turn together it looked so cool being that the 7 was turning to head back s/b while the bee-line bus was turning around to head back up to yonkers lol

Some coincidence.... I made a post recently regarding artics on Bx7's & good luck u-turnin them suckers on riverdale av/county line......

cool clip.... only time I get to see Bx9's u-turnin up there is when I'm on one of the BL's; Bx9 isn't a route I fan too often.....

I figure that would be the safest way...but ehhh idk lol ....I remember one night I was doing the Bx10 and a Bx7 and a Bee-Line Nabi made the u-turn together it looked so cool being that the 7 was turning to head back s/b while the bee-line bus was turning around to head back up to yonkers lol

similar thing happened last time I took the BL-8.... What happened was I got off the Bx7, then walked on over to where the beeline stop is...

There were 2 bee line buses on layover (opposite the 1st pickup stop)...

The same Bx7 I got off, made the u-turn & went on layover.... the first bee line bus u-turned & went OOS... the second bee line bus made the u-turn right behind the first one.... the second bus was the one I eventually boarded.... and about a minute before the Bx7 I got off made it to the last stop, a Bx10 was u-turning.....

crazy stuff....

Archived