What song, radio station or music video are you listening to/watching?

MTR Admiralty

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bro hey you stole it from me! I also listed "Just another Day" few weeks ago! :D

Peaked at #5 on pop charts in 1992 and spent many weeks at #2 on Adult pop charts as well. Great song.

Two of my personal favortie songs!

"Angel" By Jon Secada (1993)

And

"Just Another Day Without You" By Jon Secada (1992)

Bro hey you stole it from me! I also listed "Just another Day" few weeks ago! :D

Peaked at #5 on pop charts in 1992 and spent many weeks at #2 on Adult pop charts as well. Great song.

@SB I didn't know you posted the song lol... Further proof that we like the same types of music! :D

More 90's stuff, remember this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaBOlv4zcx8&feature=related

And this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-bQ-bfvYow

I was dating this girl, my first time. We was dancing to this track one day among other things while my mom was on vacation. It was summer break. This girl named Liu in high school. Telling you the 90's was the time for me. Damn I had so much fun ....

I need to build a time machine and relive it....

Edited by realizm

This song brings a bell of truth to it as far as reaching your dreams and never giving up on your goals no matter what your apathetic and persimistic critics say about you. I think it was featured in the "Book of Eli" with Denzel Washington years later. It's a moving song. I like listening to it when I come across personal obstacles in my life.

Edited by realizm

One of my all time favorite songs. First performed by Sting and the Police in 1983. Then redone almost 15 years later by Sean Combs upon tragic murder in 1997 of Biggie Smalls. Here one of the few oringal all time pop music classic and its remake to spend at least 8 weeks at #1 on Billboard charts in its reign atop the US charts *twice*.

1)the 1983 oringal by Sting and the Police

2)1997 remake by Sean Combs and Faith Evans as tribute to Chris Wallace aka Biggie Smalls. I be missing you (every breathe you take)

Hard Drum n Bass track.This one's a sleeper hit but it rocks:

This DnB track is real jazzy. Makes me want to kick back with a glass of wine and chill:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDJ2zA27sTE

Gravediggers - Diary of a Madman feat. Rza. One of my old school favorites. Damn. Shabazz the Disciple tears it up to pieces with no mercy on the first verse.

Edited by realizm