What song, radio station or music video are you listening to/watching?

MTR Admiralty

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh great. Another Kelly clarkson fan but that your choice. Man I wish they were more fans of the '70's/80's on here.

:eek:

Hmmm...I am a fan of 70's-80's music also....I don't remember all of the titles and artist and YouTube is a pain in the ass searching for songs and/or vids!

They don't make music like they did back in the 70's and 80's anymore. This old music "just gets better with time".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JNcHl-dPWI

Agreed 100% bro(NYCBUSFAN). Look personally I like a couple of Kelly Clarkson songs and to me she cute's (not drop dead beautiful) that I would date. However maybe showing my age when I listen to a song I want to be entertained whether it rapping to a story or singing about the heartbreak of love. I buy Sports Illustrated' Swimsuit' Issue if I want to see pretty ladies in a binkini. Clarkson became a superstar only because she won the first season 2002 "American Idol."

Kelly, Beyonce, Taylor Swift, Rhinna are examples in which the ladies of pop music have to look like fashion model types and not the most talented singers around.

However for great pop/old school music for the ladies give me someone like Teena Marie, Diana Ross, Blondie(Debbie Harry) or Donna Summer anyday to buy an CD/Album or w/e they called these daysnor even see in concert.

With the exception of Debbie Harry, I am not sure great singers like Donna Summer and Teena Marie would make it these days.B)

Here the 1st hit circa 1980 for the now and great Teena Marie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38S1uaz3Pow