What song, radio station or music video are you listening to/watching?

MTR Admiralty

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WARNING: THIS SONG WILL MAKE YOUR EARS BLEED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0

Holy hell, Batman! She's terrible!

If that song gets the reworking that it SO DESPERATELY NEEDS, the song, as well as the artist, could very well become a huge hit. She's only 13 now, who knows what could happen later on down the road....

Didn't you know you were into NIN... B)

Here's a classical that I listened to a lot back in the day when I was your age...

:cool:

Yeah I just started listening to them...my favorite band is Radiohead though. I really like their post-OK Computer material most of all, Kid A and Amnesiac are my favorite albums.

Yeah I just started listening to them...my favorite band is Radiohead though. I really like their post-OK Computer material most of all, Kid A and Amnesiac are my favorite albums.

Really?? Well they were much more agressive back in the day when I was listening to them. Most of us hardcore fans sort of thought Trent was moving away from his roots a bit. He started experimenting more in the late 90s, but his first few records are really great.

I've heard the one above sometime ago, but this one below I enjoyed by them...

You guys are taking me back to my teenage years, which oddly enough don't seem that far away. The sad thing is you guys aren't privy to great music I had access to growing up. The stuff coming out today is mainly sh*t regardless of the genre.

The specific details are a bit hazy, but I bet it involves "TALENTLESS HACKS", "UNDESERVED FAME" and "SPOON-FED CONSUMERS".

Unfortunately you're right...a lot of talent these days are drab....

On another note, here's WWE Undertaker's theme song, Johnny Cash's "Ain't No Grave" (your Johnny Cash song post made me post this song):

The specific details are a bit hazy, but I bet it involves "TALENTLESS HACKS", "UNDESERVED FAME" and "SPOON-FED CONSUMERS".

As Forest Glen would say 'incorrect.' :eek:

Actually Joe there are tons of talented great singers/musicans out there in today's music. Problem is the industry of top notch 'pop music' is filled with "Talentless Hacks" "Underserved Fame" "Spoon-Fed Consumers."

It goes back to the mega mergers of the record companies, radio/tv stations and movie studios starting in the mid-90's. Unless you look like Rhinna, Beyonce, Katy Perry, etc. or acts like a slut like Lady Gaga the door is basically shut for others who are talented.

A smaller legendary record label such as Motown in today's industry would never make it.

Just go to shows like "Celebrate Brooklyn" where there tons of talented singers who for whatever the reasons can't break in the biz. That a better spent use of your 'entertainment dollars' IMO.