The official bus FAIL thread

B3 Via Av U

The other day I was taking the Q10. The first bus was full, so I waited for the next bus, which was a block behind. I, along with other riders, motioned for the bus to stop. The bus didn't stop, even though there was lots of standing room available. Oh, well, I guess everyone will have to wait ten minutes for the next full Q10.

The other day I was taking the Q10. The first bus was full, so I waited for the next bus, which was a block behind. I, along with other riders, motioned for the bus to stop. The bus didn't stop, even though there was lots of standing room available. Oh, well, I guess everyone will have to wait ten minutes for the next full Q10.

Really, If I was on the bus, I would of hit the stop request button for you guys. No-one did that?

Really, If I was on the bus, I would of hit the stop request button for you guys. No-one did that?

People would rather get to their destination faster than help out people who simply chose not to take a bus because it was "too crowded."

whats the axle air pressure...thats a fail? what does it do?

It's supposed to be like the air braking system for the axles of the bus (rear, front). If they get too low around 40 psi, the parking brake will pop-up, or I think if it is lower than 100psi (around that), the bus might go slower and the air brake pressure might take long to stop.

I apologized for not being more specific about what will the bus will happen next.

• 4 weeks later...

REVIVING IT BACK:

LFS FAILS:

S46 LFS Axion signed spelled "Castleton" wrong on "via Caselton"

This seat right here on a LFS #8044:

image6.jpg

, and B1, B3, B64, Q43, Q46, Q88, other routes that serves the LFS are missing the "via" sign..

3G FAILS:

On one of the Ulmer Park's buses, the STOP REQUESTED sign is titled.

When rear doors are pushed hard, sometimes it closes fast and quickly and the doors become unlocked sometimes until someone pulls it out.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived