A new lens and follow up

Cool pics!

Thank you!

Its pretty good. Tho it looks slightly the same as with the previous lens. But love the contrast boost!

Thank you, some of these pictures were taken with my old lens, the staten island pictures for example. The newer lens is meant for detailed shots that is why the Manhattan photos seem a little bit sharper then some of the other photos.

I think i saw you taking pictures that day...I was on that Orion V

Was your bus in front of CVS at the time?

Nice shots, 9829 is still there, now one of 2 left.

Thank you, those aren't going to be around for long.

Epic shots! Great seeing you that day at the Ferry!

Thank you, nice seeing you too!

very nice photos :) So what lens did you get?

Thank you, I got a 50mm lens (fixed) with a f 1.8 aperture.

Very nice shots, surprised there wasn't more DoF in these shots considering the lens, but I guess you weren't shooting wide open. The 4865 shot I can really see it, looks fantastic. Great catch of 9829 as well, I shot that bus today on the B69, caught me completely by surprise. Like all the shots here, great one of 4888 as well. Nicely done.

Thank you, I got a 50mm lens (fixed) with a f 1.8 aperture.

That lens will really shine underground to get photos of the IRT and BMT in manhattan where the platforms are the exact length of the train and unlike the IND theres no space after it stops to get a photo.

Damn you too. How many people were with you?

ehh about 3-5 people were with me . I saw you taking the picture but I couldn't figure out who you were then you walked off so I said alright then he will post the photo somewhere on the forums soon .

Archived