The Official BVE/OpenBVE Thread

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

The Hudson Line, previously only available in a group, is now up for public download! The 75 mile route runs from Poughkeepsie to Grand Central, and can be used with the P32AC-DM or M7 available for OpenBVE. Thanks for all of your support! You can download it athttps://sites.google.com/site/iteadownloads/mnrr-hudson-line.

The route is great! Really enjoyed driving it! I did the Croton-GCT trip.

The Poughkeepsie trip is missing 75 files, and one of my friends said upon first attempt the program closed immediately when loading it. All dependencies from Hempstead and New Cannan are there, we are both running 1.4.2. He can run the Croton-GCT trip just fine, though every trip is missing files. The Poughkeepsie trip just happens to be the worst though.

Edited by Rick44

• 2 weeks later...

As for the people having trouble with the Hudson Line, I am unsure of why this happens. It could be a file manager problem or an FTP problem when downloading it. I will determine the nature of the issue and release a patch soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Preliminary motor sound work for the WMATA 7k cars for OpenBVE. Exterior work and modeling credited to Miles and Sim Central. Stay tuned for more progress in the future, which includes the addition of a cab, and lowering of graphics demand, which should lead to increase in FPS. Enjoy =)

Update made to the WMATA 7000 series sounds: New low speed prototypical motor sound, tweaked motor sound volumes, added new prototypical air brake sounds, and added in a temporary static cab as a placeholder until we can find a cab developer who has the time to undertake the job.

• 1 month later...

This usually means one of several things: the objects are not in the correct directory; may still be missing objects; computer does not have enough graphics power to render the textures in-game. Without personal access to your specific computer, it would be difficult to assist in troubleshooting.

This usually means one of several things: the objects are not in the correct directory; may still be missing objects; computer does not have enough graphics power to render the textures in-game. Without personal access to your specific computer, it would be difficult to assist in troubleshooting.

Hello. I managed to fix the issue with the B, D, N, Q and R lines. But I have another question. I notice on the R Shuttle route, whatever train you operate, you have to open both left and right doors at a station for it to count as a stop. Is there a way to fix this ?