The Official BVE/OpenBVE Thread

On November 1, 2013, OpenBVEConnection's Teamspeak will be hosting a Hurricane Sandy commemorative run. Here are the details:

This is a reminder that Saturday will be our Halloween/Hurricane Sandy memorial Run on the Teamspeak Server beginning at 6pm.

The following routes will be used for the run:

New fictional route: (V) to 161st Street/Webster Avenue (Route being created by Ronelle-TyteJean24)

Grand Central Shuttle Version 1.5 (Route being updated by me-Blue18)

(A)-Operating from Jay St-MetroTech to Lefferts Blvd, Queens
(B)-Operating from 161st Street to 59 St-Columbus Circle
(C)-Operating from 168th Street to 59 St-Columbus Circle
(D)-Operating from Atlantic Av-Barclays Center to Bay Parkway
(F)-Operating from 34 St-Herald Square to 179 St-Jamaica
(M)-Operating from 34 St-Herald Square to Forest Hills-71 Avenue
(N)-Operating from Astoria-Ditmars Blvd to 34 St-Herald Square
(Q)-Operating from Atlantic Av-Barclays Center to Brighton Beach

Join us on Saturday beginning at 6pm with music from 6pm-8pm and the Transit run from 8pm-11pm.

Please have all of the above routes and appropriate trains available for the run if you plan to participate.

Routes/trains are available at BVEStation and OpenBVEConnection.

Server Address: t316.darkstarllc.com:10396

Hope to see people there!

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Teamspeak Event will occur tonight (November 2nd) beginning at 6pm on the OpenBVE Connection Teamspeak Server.
Address: T316.DARKSTARLLC.COM:10396
Username: Your BVEStation and/or OpenBVE Connection Username

6pm-8pm will be our Music program
8pm-12am will be our Multiplayer Runs

(V) - New Route by Ronelle from Williamsbridge-Gun Hill Road to 161st Street-Webster Avenue (Route will be up for download on OpenBVE Connection at around 4pm)

After 161st Street, the following routes will be active:

(A) - Route will start at 168th Street and terminate at 59 St-Columbus Circle via Local

(D) - Route will start at 161st Street and terminate at 34 St-Herald Square via Express

After 34th Street or 59th Street, the following routes will become active:

(F) - Route will start at 34 St-Herald Square and terminate at Jamaica-179 St

(M) - Route will start at 34 St-Herald Square and terminate at Forest Hills-71 Av (using the old V line route)

We may also do a Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Multiplayer and/or OMSI Bus Simulator run as well.

Join us tonight beginning at 6pm with music from 6pm-8pm and the Multiplayer runs from 8pm-12am.

Also we are accepting requests for songs, if you want the DJ to play a song, please reply below or when you are on the Teamspeak program.

UPDATE

Progress on the (Q) continues slowly and steadily. Credit to DJ Hammers and Mr Railfan. Look at the photorealism of Kings Hwy!

76k2fMw.png

Here is another one at Queensboro Plaza featuring the new R38 BETA.

fK0NsBX.png

The photorealism continues as we look at this shot of the Manhattan Bridge.

4UmTJ63.png

Church Avenue right here. Tons more in this thread: http://forums.bvestation.com/index.php?topic=2208.120

n49Faph.png

JayJay85 has also announced the development of the (J)(Z). Not as photorealistic as the (Q), but its always good to start somewhere. Lines like the (A)(D)(F)(Q) have come off of him, so we expect nothing less than the best.

ZLinepic4_zpsede37610.jpg

Another one showing us 111 St I believe.

JZline2_zps809cd0a6.jpg

I will just send us off with these two photos of the R38 BETA by DJ Hammers. I think we can say that it has surpassed the R46 as most photorealistic train in NYCTA OpenBVE.

I6F2lJY.jpg

Here is a shot on the interior.

W5HR72Z.jpg

Edited by Brighton Express

After only 8 hours of development, I present to you SEPTA Regional Rail Push Pull Equipment. Powered by a fictional AEM-7AC rebuild for SEPTA (AEM-7DCs to come later), consists include 6 and 7 car Comet I and Comet II sets. Enjoy:

UPDATE

Progress on the (Q) continues slowly and steadily. Credit to DJ Hammers and Mr Railfan. Look at the photorealism of Kings Hwy!

76k2fMw.png

Here is another one at Queensboro Plaza featuring the new R38 BETA.

fK0NsBX.png

The photorealism continues as we look at this shot of the Manhattan Bridge.

4UmTJ63.png

Church Avenue right here. Tons more in this thread: http://forums.bvestation.com/index.php?topic=2208.120

n49Faph.png

JayJay85 has also announced the development of the (J)(Z). Not as photorealistic as the (Q), but its always good to start somewhere. Lines like the (A)(D)(F)(Q) have come off of him, so we expect nothing less than the best.

ZLinepic4_zpsede37610.jpg

Another one showing us 111 St I believe.

JZline2_zps809cd0a6.jpg

I will just send us off with these two photos of the R38 BETA by DJ Hammers. I think we can say that it has surpassed the R46 as most photorealistic train in NYCTA OpenBVE.

I6F2lJY.jpg Can't wait to run the (J) and I hope the r38 isn't as resource heavy as the r46, blows my mind how my quad can handle battlefield but not openbve.

Here is a shot on the interior.

W5HR72Z.jpg