Track Worker 3600 Hiring Process

TheBigLD
Message added by +Young+

Last know called # (322x)

The list for the next open-competitive track worker examination, Exam #8600, has been published.

Please see the Track Worker Exam #8600 topic for more information.

A lot of people don't carry their Social Security card in their wallet. Technically you're not supposed to, at least that's what Social Security tells you.

Yes, bring all requested paperwork and follow all directions. The HR staff is very picky.

I gathered all my paperwork as soon as I received my pre employment letter . Can’t wait until I go in

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally finished class today... Sept 18th start flagging...Monday night is my first night at 59th and LEX...Good luck to all of you starting the next class...

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

That’s great!!! When did you receive ya pre employment letter? I forgot

Good looks JShow31 we deff in there congrats to you as well my guy . Riello how does the choosing of stations go? I heard it goes by seniority but is that by list # ?

First you will be assigned a seniority # will in class and the same day each person in seniority order will select 1 location....

I know they can check if you have pending moving violations/parking tickets the first and/or second time they invite you down but idk about a transit ticket. After the drug test, my brother got a redlight ticket I was unaware of and neither were they because when I came down to do the medical and final processing(which both was the same day) they didn't mention it. I would take care of it Monday if you can because one time I came in (which was the first call to do the application) I had a parking ticket and I couldn't go further with the process untill I paid it.

I know they can check if you have pending moving violations/parking tickets the first and/or second time they invite you down but idk about a transit ticket. After the drug test, my brother got a redlight ticket I was unaware of and neither were they because when I came down to do the medical and final processing(which both was the same day) they didn't mention it. I would take care of it Monday if you can because one time I came in (which was the first call to do the application) I had a parking ticket and I couldn't go further with the process untill I paid it.

Dang that’s my only issue. Won’t be able to pay it until next payday

I’m going to read the pre employment packet again and check if it askes about tickets in general or parking/ moving violations

Dang that’s my only issue. Won’t be able to pay it until next payday

I’m going to read the pre employment packet again and check if it askes about tickets in general or parking/ moving violations

Any tickets must be paid

Any tickets must be paid

It will be found during investigation and can be pul out of class or thield.of you make it that far...

Guys question once you finish the first the step the drug test/pre employment do they contact you by phone or email

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could be both or just a call or email... Everyone's way of being contacted varies for some reason...Not consistent ..I only received an email

Good looks JShow31 we deff in there congrats to you as well my guy . Riello how does the choosing of stations go? I heard it goes by seniority but is that by list # ?

You already know we MTA ready Kidrock215 question? What do we have to wear to orientation can we wear sneakers or do we have wear boots.

You already know we MTA ready Kidrock215 question? What do we have to wear to orientation can we wear sneakers or do we have wear boots.

The green orientation paper tells you what not to wear...Go casual but no T- shirts or sneakers...

It says "work clothes" but idk if that's office work or track work lmao but it does say no sneakers or shoes so Ima wear boots and like dickies or work pants and bring like a back up casual fit just in case.

My bad it says "work shoes" but it says no sneakers,sandals, and to wear good work shoes. Ima wear boots, collard shirt, and dickie pants. Basically I'm going in there with amateur track worker attire

Actually it doesn't say what to wear for orientation. What I just said was for training. But it says if we have questions to call a Charlie Moran so Ima do that

The green orientation paper tells you what not to wear...Go casual but no T- shirts or sneakers...

Hey riello I know this is a difficult question to answer but see if you can give a good estimate ; how much overtime hours are you(us) projected to work in a week and/or month if you can give a range like on average 20 hours a month or whatever you think

Hey riello I know this is a difficult question to answer but see if you can give a good estimate ; how much overtime hours are you(us) projected to work in a week and/or month if you can give a range like on average 20 hours a month or whatever you think

I couldn't say just yet..Today was literally my first day at my quarters....