Track Worker 3600 Hiring Process

TheBigLD
Message added by +Young+

Last know called # (322x)

The list for the next open-competitive track worker examination, Exam #8600, has been published.

Please see the Track Worker Exam #8600 topic for more information.

Just got placed on medical hold for abnormal ekg :-/

Good luck on getting it cleared...

Ah that sounds like the spirometer

It is - since I have a mild case of asthma, every time I go to the Doctor's office, I'm required to do it..

Edited by +Young+

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when we take the urine test, do we go into a room ? i have a thing about personal space/being under pressure and idk if id be able to urinate in front of anyone.

Done in a bathroom...Door closed...

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

the process was faster than i thought, went in at 7am was out by 830am. thanks for all the info boys. hoping to be called back soon

Wow! You're welcome as far as the information is concerned...and don't forget to keep us posted along with your vague list number (in order to hide your identity)...

I'm trying to find out if I was emailed but nobody is picking up down there. Been trying all morning. Is (347) 643-8234 the right number?

Also try rhe Exam unit center at 347-643-7221 or 7222 . They might be able to give info

Sent from my SGH-M919N using Tapatalk

Also try rhe Exam unit center at 347-643-7221 or 7222 . They might be able to give info

Sent from my SGH-M919N using Tapatalk

Sheesh, 20 minutes on hold and nothing. Thanks for the number Aahhhwoooooo

Great news guys! As of today, well yesterday just received my pre employment letter. Will be at Livingston on Tuesday. I am so excited after being on an outstanding cert for a little over a month now. Just gathered all my information as soon as I settled in 

List #19**

Great news guys! As of today, well yesterday just received my pre employment letter. Will be at Livingston on Tuesday. I am so excited after being on an outstanding cert for a little over a month now. Just gathered all my information as soon as I settled in

List #19**

Congrats. You have to be in on 8/22?

Hi iwilson im also 19**s i haven't received anything as of yet is there a number where to call really appreciate the help

You could try (347) 643 8229/8230/8231/8232.

However, Ms. Robinson is in charge of the Track Workers, and her direct number is (347) 643 8198.

Good luck!! (I posted the others in case she doesn't pick up for whatever reason.)

No letter yet but they are defiantly not in the 1900's

Scoop11212...I'll post once I've received my pre employment letter

Thats a bit strange because I'm high in the 19** and I received my letter yesterday (pre employment letter, explaining pay, date to come in and fill out paperwork at livingston, etc) Hopefully they don't send random letters because that would be silly

It sure is I'm in the lower 1900s and didn't receive no letter for pre employment and i called more than hundredth time and he told me they didnt get to the 1900s yet did anyone else in the list range received a letter cuz is a bit strange.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well iwilson goodluck and keep us updated

Iwilson71792... Good Luck and keep us updated

It sure is I'm in the lower 1900s and didn't receive no letter for pre employment and i called more than hundredth time and he told me they didnt get to the 1900s yet did anyone else in the list range received a letter cuz is a bit strange.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkWell iwilson goodluck and keep us updated

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIwilson71792... Good Luck and keep us updated

Also, I don’t know if the outstanding certification means anything but I was on it for quite some time. Just throwing a random guess out there.

Thank you will keep updating whatever info I gather

Yea when I actually call they also tell me im in an outstanding certification i been for months well lets see what happens

Or personally go down to livingston and make sure they didn't bypass your number just to be on the safe side