Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Harry

NYC Transit Forums now on Facebook and Twitter!

I still don't see me as a friend on there.

I don't think you can "friend" pages... I think u like them and that's it

• Upvote 1

Never mind, I'm looking at the right side of the page and see friends on there. Just realized there my friends....carry on.

• Upvote 3

Sorry to ask this so long after the thread has opened, but it's relevant: am I looking at the page wrong or is there virtually no activity or members on the Facebook page?

Sorry to ask this so long after the thread has opened, but it's relevant: am I looking at the page wrong or is there virtually no activity or members on the Facebook page?

There is one guy named "Fredrick Wells" who posts on the Facebook page multiple times a week for some reason. I asked him what his username was and he wouldn't give it to me.

There is one guy named "Fredrick Wells" who posts on the Facebook page multiple times a week for some reason. I asked him what his username was and he wouldn't give it to me.

I see why it's empty now. The page defaults to highlights view.

CenSin, that post wasn't for you, it was for another member, whose post got deleted, disregard my post. Long story.

I'm going to sleep.