The Buses Of .....

ciboii22

Is that another XD60 or just another XD40?

It's Both , 4846 on the right and far left is XD60 4710.

XD40

Great pics, love the last one.

Thanks And no Thats An XD40 on The right & in the far left is an XD60 #4710 Its back at JFK.

Good Stuff ;)

Thanks

Excellente sir.

Very nice spotting of 4710. Well since its in NYC very early. Will it see revenue service &/or training soon?

What was 4846 doing at JFK?

It was there a month ago but it went to zerega and to stop by some depots to visit. I heard it was supposed to see service soon , they did some training at zerega. As for now i dont know whats going on and every bus that you see there in the picture is being serviced, everything with plastic infront are the new buses that just came in so they bring them down the road to the other side and service them. This is just a storage lot for them so when theyre ready to bring the buses to the other side this is where they go to get them. I saw 4139 being moved to flatbush last friday morning aroud 9-11 am , but i went to see these buses the other day and i saw them bringing 4139 over to the service building and then i saw them starting 185 & 451 and bringing them to the other side.

Those are some really good shots! Thanks for posting.

Excellente sir.

Very nice spotting of 4710. Well since its in NYC very early. Will it see revenue service &/or training soon?

What was 4846 doing at JFK?

Buses are always rotated through there for service. Whenever something needs to be done, you will likely see a bus there. Notice 243 is there as well.

Archived