Got called from NICE and it wasnt soooo NICE

nuyorican

I'm surprised Yuki and Pine haven't been recruited by NICE, forget everyone who works there those two working together (and bringing in Hound as a consultant) could fix the entire system.

I said only n20/n23 and n23/n27 combo is useless because they're suppose to connect to each other according NICE Bus and connecting buses are suppose to wait, but some drivers drive slow, and we have to wait an hour day before yesterday for next n27.

..and if they drove fast I'm sure you and the LIBRU would be all them saying NICE drivers are reckless.  

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm surprised Yuki and Pine haven't been recruited by NICE, forget everyone who works there those two working together (and bringing in Hound as a consultant) could fix the entire system. 

lol.

They using useless weekend shuttle. n23 and n27 and n27 and n20 is not working out at all without n27 going back to RFM and n21 need.

Last saturday, n27 missed n20 and n23 twice and day before yesterday, n23 missed n27.

There's less service on n20, so n21 is truly needed.

It isnt useless, because if it was, you wouldn't see anyone on it. If you miss the n27 consisently when transferring, take the earlier n20 when applicable so you can actually connect to it.

Hmmm, you think NICE is so useless? You think you know how to solve all the problems you and LIBRU complain about? I don't see you going to work for them? You're unemployed, why don't you go for your CDL and work for NICE, since you ride NICE everyday anyway...

This.

You cant be that lazy Yuki, at least do something.

It isnt useless, because if it was, you wouldn't see anyone on it. If you miss the n27 consisently when transferring, take the earlier n20 when applicable so you can actually connect to it.

This.

This.

I was coming from Hicksville after n87 ride and I was just testing 4:30pm n23 Manorhaven could make it to 5:25pm n27, but fortuanelly female driver didn't made and SHE TOLD US LIES THAT 5:25pm n27 didn't left yet, but it did left. We were forced to wait for 6:25pm.

My friend was driving 6:25pm and 5:30pm n23 Manorhaven made it.

My friend on 6:25pm n27 told me, n27 really needed to RFM and n21 need to be returned.

On Sundays, it is not easy to get earlier bus, because Hicksville service finishes early.

I was coming from Hicksville after n87 ride and I was just testing 4:30pm n23 Manorhaven could make it to 5:25pm n27, but fortuanelly female driver didn't made and SHE TOLD US LIES THAT 5:25pm n27 didn't left yet, but it did left. We were forced to wait for 6:25pm.

My friend on 6:25pm n27 told me, n27 really needed to RFM and n21 need to be returned.

On Sundays, it is not easy to get earlier bus, because Hicksville service finishes early.

The last bus to go Past Roslyn leaves Flushing at 7:55 PM, which is the the same span, if not more than the original n21.  Also about the n23 driver, did you think that the n27 might've left early?

I meant last n20 Flushing leaves Hicksvilles at 6:27pm, Female driver didn't show up to Willis/Hillside Avs until 5:15pm, because all of the people getting off the route, she arrived there at 5:26pm, n27 Glen Clove properly left ontime. She LIE TO US when passenger asked if n27 left and that B/O told them it didn't left.

They using useless weekend shuttle. n23 and n27 and n27 and n20 is not working out at all without n27 going back to RFM and n21 need.

Last saturday, n27 missed n20 and n23 twice and day before yesterday, n23 missed n27.

There's less service on n20, so n21 is truly needed.

I said only n20/n23 and n23/n27 combo is useless because they're suppose to connect to each other according NICE Bus and connecting buses are suppose to wait, but some drivers drive slow, and we have to wait an hour day before yesterday for next n27.

I meant last n20 Flushing leaves Hicksvilles at 6:27pm, Female driver didn't show up to Willis/Hillside Avs until 5:15pm, because all of the people getting off the route, she arrived there at 5:26pm, n27 Glen Clove properly left ontime. She LIE TO US when passenger asked if n27 left and that B/O told them it didn't left.

This used to be four pages of NICE employment information...  Do you have to turn every thread into Random Thoughts Thread - Nassau Inter-County Express (Nice)???

Pic is n27 that's why. I also posted in NICE Random Thread as well.

Please don't double post when it comes to NICE. And by the way, it was a picture of the n27 to Roosevelt Field. If you think thats a useless shuttle, then I don't think you've learned things on your everyday bus trips.

Please don't double post when it comes to NICE. And by the way, it was a picture of the n27 to Roosevelt Field. If you think thats a useless shuttle, then I don't think you've learned things on your everyday bus trips.

More propaganda being perpetuated by the LIBRU amongst its peons.

I think he's talking about the n27 on weekends, which is a useless shuttle. Considering NICE is using an n27 to Roosevelt Field on it's banner, it should restore n27 service there on weekends!

I think he's talking about the n27 on weekends, which is a useless shuttle. Considering NICE is using an n27 to Roosevelt Field on it's banner, it should restore n27 service there on weekends!

I know what he was talking about, the n27 to Roslyn. But thats not what the photo showed (this: http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/topic/38775-got-called-from-nice-and-it-wasnt-soooo-nice/?p=678222 ), so he was incorrect.

I know what he was talking about, the n27 to Roslyn. But thats not what the photo showed (this: http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/topic/38775-got-called-from-nice-and-it-wasnt-soooo-nice/?p=678222 ), so he was incorrect.

Well he probably meant the shuttle to nowhere, but the photo shows the n27 to Roosevelt Field. Also, there's something else not right with that sign, the n is not lower case.

I think the lesson here is for NICE to use accurate media for promotion. What an enlightenment.

Why, because of the lowercase "n"? That photo of the 1816 on the N27 was taken when NICE first entered service last year. Remember, 1816 was the first bus in NICE livery!

Why, because of the lowercase "n"? That photo of the 1816 on the N27 was taken when NICE first entered service last year. Remember, 1816 was the first bus in NICE livery!

They used a picture of  NICE bus to advertise employment as a driver, not bus service, relax.

Have you guys ever heard of a joke?

I thought my signature would've helped in getting my point across.

Archived