Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
King Of RedBirds

Kings Photos Over Time

Good shots, that 6 action looks good and those Seagraves are looking fresh. Never seen the MERV myself, good catch.

• Upvote 1

Good ones.
Cool pics and vids!
Nice!
nice!
thanks guys

Good shots, that 6 action looks good and those Seagraves are looking fresh. Never seen the MERV myself, good catch.
thanks, I was on 102 st and I just hear a siren coming and that's how the video ended up but yea those Seagraves are gonna be gone soon :'(

LMAO... You are too much taking that photo of the black person sleeping... (I don't know if it's a man or a woman to be honest.  :lol:) 
it's a guy LMFAO if I see someone sleeping on. The train I just gotta take a picture of them like how they look, they never catch me sleeping with my hood down Edited by King Of RedBirds

it's a guy LMFAO if I see someone sleeping on. The train I just gotta take a picture of them like how they look, they never catch me sleeping with my hood down

LOL...  A real prankster you...  :lol: