ECO Friendly...

Cait Sith

Kickass shots out of NJ! Nice work dude!

Thanks dude!

was awesome the 2 days we hung out man lol love the shots btw

Likewise, doing it again for sure.

Great ones! Damn those NJT NABIs have gone a far way! (hell, it's 6400s now!)

That they are, it's crazy to only see a handful of RTSs out and about.

Love the shots!

Why does nobody ever go to Wildwood/Cape May during the summer weekends to bus fan there?

I shall, but at this time, I'm low on savings.

Good stuff.

Love the shots!

Why does nobody ever go to Wildwood/Cape May during the summer weekends to bus fan there?

I was out there earlier in the summer, but I never got the chance to busfan this time around. I'm down there a lot usually during the summer, we drive so it's no problem for us to get down there, transit definitely SUCKS going down there so I can understand why no one here really does.

Good stuff.

I was out there earlier in the summer, but I never got the chance to busfan this time around. I'm down there a lot usually during the summer, we drive so it's no problem for us to get down there, transit definitely SUCKS going down there so I can understand why no one here really does.

I mean on MyBusNow, i saw a lot of buses in Wildwood, Rio Grande and Cape May

Love the shots!

Its just too expensive. Anyone coming outta ny has to pay that ny fare. That kills pockets. Some will fan in heavy spots in ac near the terminal due to the amount of buses. Speaking of which i saw some busfans i assume taking pics at the ac bus terminal while i was waiting to start the 553.

Archived