Brooklyn/Manhattan

ciboii22

HAWT SHOTS!I approve!

Can I use that MCI shot as a photoshop for my fictional transit authority's MCIs?

Sure..

That MCI looks horrible.  Looks like someone botched up the point job and re-lettering/re-numbering big time.

Of course you would be the one to give a negative comment... If something isn't done your way .. You won't like it..

Huh, so they're finally repainting some of the MCIs with a whiteback. Only others I've seen like that were some of the Quill buses. You see if they did the whole bus or just the rear?

It's just the rear part that's all they did, I don't know if you remember but.. #2006 was repainted all funny.. They wanted to test that scheme out to see if they would paint all of them like that. It looked good IMO...

Of course you would be the one to give a negative comment... If something isn't done your way .. You won't like it..

It's just the rear part that's all they did, I don't know if you remember but.. #2006 was repainted all funny.. They wanted to test that scheme out to see if they would paint all of them like that. It looked good IMO...

Indeed.... I also don't see the point in repainting them anyway.  More money spent in pain, maintenance, etc. 

Indeed.... I also don't see the point in repainting them anyway.  More money spent in pain, maintenance, etc. 

Ever come to conclusion that the ass may have been in an accident... You do have to do body work on a bus after an accident and it needs to be repainted in back. Ever though that.. Maybe they don't have anymore blue paint for it so it was an in house job?

Ever come to conclusion that the ass may have been in an accident... You do have to do body work on a bus after an accident and it needs to be repainted in back. Ever though that.. Maybe they don't have anymore blue paint for it so it was an in house job?

Of course.  It was done neatly and all, just that everything looks off, which of course is why you took a photo of it.  I suspect we'll be seeing more buses with something altered on them as these (MTA) Buses become older with age.  Nevertheless, they still look better than most SI and Ulmer Park express buses.  You're talking to a perfectionist here so never mind my complaining. 

Archived