Its here people. R42s on the E!

NYCboy

This is old, it has been in service for over a Month..

But it looks worst, R32 fits for the (E) always

btw I can see peoples impression on the (E) , seems like they are not noticing that the R32s are fading out lol =P nice vid tho

btw I can see peoples impression on the (E) , seems like they are not noticing that the R32s are fading out lol =P nice vid tho

Eversince the Straphanger Report (Fixed-they are bummers) told the (MTA) that the (E) was worst in A/C and cleaniness, and one of the worst lines, they started putting R42 on the line. Wait, what are they gonna do next, switch the death yard and use about-to-retire trains on the (E) line. Then the (E) line will be the "Death Line".

Eversince the Straphanger Report (Fixed-they are bummers) told the (MTA) that the (E) was worst in A/C and cleaniness, and one of the worst lines, they started putting R42 on the line. Wait, what are they gonna do next, switch the death yard and use about-to-retire trains on the (E) line. Then the (E) line will be the "Death Line".

I dunno about the rest of you, but i like the R32, and they really fit on the (E), and they match the stations i think.

- Andy

It's been here for at least a week or two, and it looks like crap on the (E). Put those babies on the (F)! We need the Coney Island diversity back.:(

Yes... I will never get used to seeing a blue bullet with an (E) in it, on the front of the train... although it doesn't look as bad as the R46 on the (E)... now THAT'S terrible.

Well, some of them have A/C, last one I took did. Not freezing cold, but it was comfortable.

I dunno about the rest of you, but i like the R32, and they really fit on the (E), and they match the stations i think.

- Andy

Yes Mr. Moderator, I agree. I think, in their last few years, the R32 should run solely on the (E). Best of both worlds- local in Manhattan, and express in Queens.

Yup they've been on the line a while but finally seen it myself yesterday...

Set was going the Wrong way though... :cool:

Same always happens to me. I've only caught one for the first time this past wednesday, and not a decent shot of one either!

It's been here for at least a week or two, and it looks like crap on the (E). Put those babies on the (F)! We need the Coney Island diversity back.;)

i concur! i actually saw a CI rebuild set at concourse many mos ago with th fiona side rollsign...its gone. :P

are these 42s coming from the BMTs Eastern Division?

yea, they are...

Yes... I will never get used to seeing a blue bullet with an (E) in it, on the front of the train... although it doesn't look as bad as the R46 on the (E)... now THAT'S terrible.

Yes Mr. Moderator, I agree. I think, in their last few years, the R32 should run solely on the (E). Best of both worlds- local in Manhattan, and express in Queens.

The blue bullet is a nice improvement over the flipdots. After a while, a kid gets sick of having to guess what train is coming in the station. Although it's still throwing me off guard...

AND NOOO!!!! Please don't back MTA with this nonsense. They've been on the (E) forever and they just keep getting worse. I'm waiting for one to just catch fire. Anything but more R32's, even the slow Hippos would be better.

The blue bullet is a nice improvement over the flipdots. After a while, a kid gets sick of having to guess what train is coming in the station. Although it's still throwing me off guard...

AND NOOO!!!! Please don't back MTA with this nonsense. They've been on the (E) forever and they just keep getting worse. I'm waiting for one to just catch fire. Anything but more R32's, even the slow Hippos would be better.

Well we all have our own opinions... I myself would love to see R160s on the line. But I have a feeling the R32s are not gonna move before they go.

seemingly, the entire Eighth Avenue Line...

dun forget the (A), it has been running mods and 42s recently

(C) will join (A) nd (E) wit da 42 thing when the 38s are extinct.

Archived