I'll be the one to say it, because it's conspicuous as hell to me.... The "feature" chick looked constipated, high, drunk, scared, and whored out in the different photos... like she didn't wanna be there, or knew she was being photographed...

Doesn't take away from the quality of the photos though.... Good job on that.

I'll be the one to say it, because it's conspicuous as hell to me.... The "feature" chick looked constipated, high, drunk, scared, and whored out in the different photos... like she didn't wanna be there, or knew she was being photographed...

Doesn't take away from the quality of the photos though.... Good job on that.

Aside from that I thought models were supposed to have flawless skin...? She's got quite a few zits... 

Aside from that I thought models were supposed to have flawless skin...? She's got quite a few zits... 

Ever since photoshop became the industry standard, having flawless skin doesn't matter that much anymore.....

It's why you have ANY woman posing in front of some camera these days thinkin she a model (or [usually horny] men telling her as such, just so they can get her to do a shoot)....

The term model has been severely bastardized.

Ever since photoshop became the industry standard, having flawless skin doesn't matter that much anymore.....

It's why you have ANY woman posing in front of some camera these days thinkin she a model (or [usually horny] men telling her as such, just so they can get her to do a shoot)....

lol... This is all true...

I agree with you on that. It really is

Archived